George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2010
I am very uncomfortable with the school. My daughter has been in the school for only 3 weeks, and the staff is not very friendly. They act as if they are running a prison. I've walked my child in to school everyday in the morning and everyday the children have to sit in line with there class in the gym area, but it's confusing for my 5 year old child to find her class when the line for her class is in a different spot everyday. I walk her in to help her find her spot because if not I am afraid the staff will yell at her because she can't find her class. I asked her teacher after the first week there if my child was adjusting well and she responded to me saying if I had question go to the office, she's my child's teacher, not the office!!!

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2010
As a parent i rate this school 5 star my children have been attending mcintosh 3years now they have really learnd alot there and the teachers are great ! they are really interested in the kids learning and that what i like about mcintosh five stars from me!!!!!!!

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2009

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 3

Posted March 18, 2007

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2005
I think that Mcintosh is a great school. The teachers are kind they have lots of parents that volunteer. My daughter started there last year and she loves her teachers. On the other hand we have had problems with students. I do think that the teachers could help more in that area or the parents.

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2004
I do not like this school. We have been there to visit the students are not even allowed to talk in the lunchroom. The teachers do not seem to have any time with the teachers. In my opinion and the other parents I have spoken with the teachers just complain to the parents instead of even making an attempt to speak with the student when they feel something is an issue.

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2003

George J. Mcintosh Elementary School
185 Richneck Rd, Newport News, VA  23608
Last modified George J. Mcintosh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George J. Mcintosh Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top