Bad
Good

I'm a very proud teacher at Huntington Middle School. This school has sail to excellence due to the leadership and my awesome collegues. I believe without the guidance of the LORD watching over our leader ( including assistant principals) and the TEACHERS (including instructional leaders) 'GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE' we would not have sailed so far.

As a former Huntington teacher, I can truly say it is an exceptional school. The faculty and staff were not only caring and nurturing to the students, but always courteous and compassionate toward each other. Everyone worked together to keep the students encouraged, and to help them be successful. The students were always excited to share their accomplishments with the faculty and staff. The principal's 'open-door' policy not only made the teachers feel welcome, but the students too. That is why many students and teachers continue to stop by the school long after they have moved on. As they say, 'Once a Viking, always a Viking.' I hope one day, I'll be able to return HOME to my Viking family. In the meantime, I know that everyone there will continue to strive for excellence and continue to do what is in the best interest of the children.--You Can't Hide That Viking Pride!

I am a former 8th grade student of Huntington Middle School and the three years I spent there were excellent!The teachers and staff are amazing and they do not care how penurious a student is, they will make sure that each student gets a rigorous lesson each day.

I attend Huntington Middle School! I am in the seventh grade. The teachers really care and wants us to succeed! Dr. Wallace, a scientist teacher, is one of the top teachers in the nation as reported by National Teachers Association! Huntington is the best! Go Vikings!

Last modified Huntington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.