Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My daughter had a great teacher Mrs. Gorde however my 1st graders teacher was awful and someone I think should go ahead and retire.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My kids would sit at the table for almost 3 hours after coming home trying to complete all the home work they were given. This common core math is also ridiculous and they love to give multiple worksheets with that on it.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school has a no bullying rule, however they do not act on which has caused a supreme issue in the school. This school is not about integrity at all.

I had 3 children that went to this school and they all suffered from the way this school is managed. My two boys were bullied badly and instead of disciplining the bully they would give me a million excuses on why they couldn't. It got really bad and my boys lost interest in going to school and it became a headache trying to get them to go. I spoke to a few other parents about this and they said that they had similar run ins and that nothing was done for them either. I just think this school is awful. As far as the teachers my son who is in the 1st grade had a awful teacher. She withheld that she knew he had been being bullied for weeks but in that time she was sending us photos of our son off task and when he walked around the class with a sticker on his eye pretending to be a pirate she called in the school counselor and said he was suicidal. This school is the WORST.... If you can avoid it please do because you will regret sending your children here.

Lee Hall is a great school, with wonderful, dedicated, teachers who care about the students. Administrators are always willing to help with any problem. Any child would benefit from going to this school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I was extremely skeptical about sending my son to Lee Hall. I am a very protective mom and the thought of sending my son to school period was overwhelming. After reading the reviews I had a contingency plan in place in case the reviews were true. THE REVIEWS WERE NOT TRUE! Lee Hall Elementary is a wonderful school! The teachers and staff are incredible and truly care about the children. My son has excelled at Lee Hall. We are a military family and know that our time will be short here. I know that Lee Hall will always hold a special place in our hearts!

My family moved because of how awful this school was with my son and I have two more children who were approaching school age and was not going to allow them to step foot in this school. My son was picked on constantly. One day he went to the nurse and vice principals office and I never received a phone call. I contacted Wavy 10 about several issues. When we moved he was behind in his education. It took 6 months to get him up to the reading level he was supposed to be at. I tried to like the school and participate in school functions. I was always appalled at the events. There were carnivals and kids along with parents were so rude and pushy- cutting in lines, taking things without paying. Clearly the apple does not fall far from the tree. I once witnessed a man drive through the play area near the parking lot. The teacher outside acted like she did not see him speed and drive recklessly. I approached him and politely said that he should not have done that. He called me a "B****" and told me to call the cops. Nothing but problems. I could list several other flaws but even typing this I get sick to my stomach thinking about how terrible this school was for my son.

We LOVE Lee Hall! Our children are attending their third year here. The staff is amazing! Just walking the halls show how much they care. There are many new staff members that add to the already great atmosphere. The resource team goes beyond the normal "teaching" to allow our children to express themselves! Wether it is in the library where they are free to choose their own interests or music where they get to express themselves through singing and performing. The principal has an open door at all time to stop in and discuss your child and their experiences. We love every aspect of this school! Thank you Lee Hall for being so AWESOME!!!

My two children his have been going here for two years now and they love it! Their teachers have been awesome and the PTA staff is great. The new principle has been great and is very personable. I think it's great that parents can come and eat with their kids at lunch.

I LOVE this school! My kids have been at Lee Hall for a year and a half! The office staff is very helpful and super nice! The teachers are amazing! They are very approachable and willing to help! I LOVE Lee Hall!!!

Last modified Lee Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.