Newport News, VA

Magruder Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
My stepson attends Magruder and he has really benefited from his years at this school. He has received a lot of individual attention and seems to be progressing at or above grade level. I would recommend this school to a family looking for a good elementary school.

Magruder Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2009
My son has grown to be quite the little whiz kid during his tenure at Magruder Primary School. I am always amazed with his level of progress. I must say that the administrators there do an excellent job in nurturing the minds of our precious little gems.

Magruder Elementary School
1712 Chestnut Ave, Newport News, VA  23607
Last modified Magruder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Magruder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top