Bad
Good

I'm currently a rising junior in the IB program, and I think people underestimate Warwick. Yes, the students who aren't in the IB program might learn more at a different school, but the advantages and academics of IB highly outweigh the negatives of the rest of the school. Could it be better? Of course. Some teachers aren't the best, and you're on your own a lot. But that's the same as other schools who are ranked top tier. So give Warwick a chance, you might just like it :)

I have been a student at Warwick in the Pre-I.B. Program (International Baccalaureate) . I feel live I've learned things and managed to have some school spirit. I can honestly say that more often than not, I actually enjoyed my school day, and that is more than most high school students can say. Each day is interesting, to say the least. The expectations of students are beyond high in the I.B. program. Many of Warwick's sports teams are exceptional. Overall, Warwick High School is the place to be- needless to say, I will be continuing my education at Warwick in the I.B. Program.

As the parent of a freshman, I have been very impressed so far with the quality of teaching, the vast course offerings and the new leadership in the school.

This was a good school at one time, but the lack of concern and help by the IB counselor and director is very disappointing and unacceptable. There is also an integrity issue with some of the teachers, which is greatly disturbing since they are setting the example. These are high school students but they are still students, learning how to learn and be a productive member of society. We owe them more than they are getting at Warwick! If we had to do it over again we would have never chosen Warwick.

I'm impressed with the education my daughter received from Warwick. She has accomplished grades and the attention she deserved. She is s enior this year and we proud she attended Warwick High. I graduated from Ferguson and am very please with the outcome

A good IB school. Home of the original Raiders!

Last modified Warwick High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.