Newport News, VA

Posted August 01, 2014
I have had some of the best experiences of my life at this school. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and care deeply for the students. I have not met a single teacher in that building that was not trying to give his/her student the best education they can. Going to this school was definitely a great learning experience for me and opened up many opportunities. This is all coming from a very thankful former student.

Posted April 25, 2012
I love this school. The staff and teachers are great. They really seem to care about the students. The students are doing amazing work. They are creating electronic porfolios that require them to look to their future, set goals, research and decide on a course of action to attain those goals. They are writing poetry and doing various experiments, including one involving knowledge of forensic science. I think Crittenden is truly a diamond in the ruff.

Posted July 20, 2011
Crittenden is in my opinion one of the best middle schools you will find in newport news. All three of my children have gone to crittenden and love the school. The teachers are so kind and helpful to the parent and student. The teachers never fail to teach a student at the very best of there ability. Staff is always trying there hardest to keep this a safe and clean school. Sending your child to crittenden middle school is a great choice for you and your child.

Posted April 17, 2009
i love crittenden i also am in there for 6th grade and my mom loves that school too

Posted January 05, 2008

Posted November 16, 2005

Crittenden Middle School 2

Posted July 25, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 26, 2004
The teachers were very helpful when any academic problem arose. They called and/or sent notes home regarding my daughters performance as requested. They made me feel that I could call them at any time with concerns/questions regarding my daughters progress. I did not however, care for the unwelcome 'vibes' I received from the front office when visiting or calling to speak with and/or leave a message.

Posted February 23, 2004
Crittenden is the best school my daughter has attend without much trouble.

Crittenden Middle School
6158 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA  23605
Last modified Crittenden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crittenden Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top