Bad
Good

I'm pleased of how my child has improved since being @ Deer Park E. S. this year. Here teachers were wonderful & very involved with her progress. I'm looking forward to this year!

This is an amazing school , full of passionate, engaged teachers a , thoughtful staff and provides a warm caring environment coupled with high standards of learning. I feel truly lucky that 2 of my children have been there over the last three years. What us apparent is the schools continual striving to achieve and their willingness to try different methods to ensure the children have an optimal experience, ex. Teachers looping with children , new techniques ex balance balls in class, brain gym to center children and the list goes on. I can't say enough what a wonderful school this has been. I love it!

My son has been going there for three years now and enjoys it. He has had one teacher that I thought was not very good but the other two were great. He is more involved now than before and has come out of his shell. I love the school so much that I applied for his sister to go there.

Good school but classes are rather large (24 students compared to 16 at her zoned school) and not as much individual attention, its easy for a struggling child to fall behind due to limited time with teachers.

We have had mostly positive experiences with Deer Park. There are really some caring, gifted teachers there that obviously have a passion for teaching. As with anything, we have had the bad teacher experience but this is not the norm here. Some staff not too professional but the majority are and seem to care about the kids. Public school in general is too political these days.

Last modified Deer Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.