PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

St. Andrews Episcopal School is a wonderful blessing! My children are getting an excellent education and are surrounded by a very caring and dedicated faculty who truly understand child development and how to educate and nurture children at the elementary level. My children run into school everyday and are so happy and talkative when they arrive home. We could not be happier with SEAS!

I have two children at SAES, one graduating this year! We have been there since pre-school, and we have thoroughly enjoyed every year. The teachers take a vested interested in each child, the class size is small, chapel is such an amazing morning ritual -- where each child receives a fresh start for the day. I really cannot say enough good things about the school and both my children have thrived educationally, socially and spiritually. I am so thankful they have been able to raise the American Flag everyday and celebrate Christmas and not focus solely on standardize test scores. Definitely glad we made the choice six years ago to attend SAES. The education, core values, friendships will last a lifetime and definitely the best foundation for middle school and beyond.

This is one of the best elementary schools! The teachers are terrific and the atmosphere is so nurturing. My child was so well prepared when they went on to middle school. The daily chapel service is a great way to start each morning. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants challenging academics and solid values.

Both of my children graduated from saes. They were wonderfully prepared for middle school, with excellent study skills. There is no substitute for the warmth, social conscience, and thoughtfulness among these students. Saes provides an incredible foundation for lifelong learners - don't miss the opportunity!

Moving to a new area can be very challenging. SAES has been an extremely positive environment for my children and provided an immediate feeling of community for our family. Highly recommend.

Daughter is in first grade, and attended kindergarten at SAES. She loves her teachers and classes. We searched for a school with chapel daily, half day kindergarten, and language instruction. We found that and more at SAES. Do not hesitate to visit.

My oldest child is about to graduate from SAES and I am so sad. What a great experience this has been for him and our entire family! We have another child and will surely miss this experience when they are too old for this great school!

Last modified St Andrews Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5