PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Beautiful enviroment for the kids!! I love my daughter is comming home to pray before dinner and to tell me how Jesus is important to her!

If you want uour child to be nurtured and truly care for this is the place, my daughter and I enjoy going to school, the teacher and the staff are very helpful, understanding and I really feel like my baby is at family's when she goes there her Kindergarden teacher is the most amazing person you could ask for your kids!!!

I am a picky parent and I love this school!! My son has a mild learning difference and he is doing great at this school. I owe his success to his awesome 3rd grade teacher and her willingness to collaborate with me.

I am a picky parent and I love this school! My son needed a smaller classroom and I needed a teacher who would collaborate with me regarding my son's learning differences, I found both at WRCS.

My son goes to this school and is in pre-K. He never comes home without a smile. He is way ahead of most kids his age and he stays half days in the daycare unit. The daycare unit is managed and monitored by caring and loving people who really love their job. All I can say is thank you all for your commitment to our kids.

WRCS takes Christian principles and integrates into their educational process. We have noticed our children have developed wonderful social skills, common courtesy, and are taught in an environment where teachers deeply care about the children. The faculty at WRCS interacts with children on a personal level, focusing on both capitalizing their strengths and improving their weaknesses. Our son in pre-K has learned things children in 1st grade NNPS schools are learning, and our daughter in 5th grade is now studying 8th grade equivalent matter NNPS teaches.

My child started at WCA in 4th grade. He struggled at public school with the fundamentals due to the large emphasis on SOL material in the public school. WCA still covers the SOL topics, but spend a lot more time teaching important basic concepts that are often missed at public school. The teachers really love the their work at this school, and it shows in their patience and dedication.

My son is in Prek4 at Warwick River. We love the principal, the staff, and the teachers. We love the small class sizes. My son is on the autism spectrum. His teacher is so patient, so flexible, very understanding. My son, my husband, and I are all very happy with our decision to enroll my son at Warwick River.

Last modified Warwick River Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8