Parkview Christian Academy Day 4

Posted November 13, 2013
This school is closed in 2012 due to financial reasons. Was a great school my son went there for a year. The staff was awesome.

Parkview Christian Academy Day 4

Posted June 07, 2011
Parkview Christian Academy is a school that is not too big and not too small. The atmosphere is very nurturing and the students learn! My son enjoys it here. He comes home singing godly songs, quoting scriptures, and learning great academic material all at the same time. PCA is also affordable, which is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Parkview Christian Academy Day 5

Posted August 22, 2005
Initially, I was looking for affordable childcare. The result was not only affordable but an atmosphere that was nuturing and educating. My son was reading small words at AGE 3. He could read complete sentences by 4. Wherever we go, people speak highly of my son's manners and his diverse vocabulary. It has become an valuable investment in my child's future.

Parkview Christian Academy Day
1116 Briarfield Road, Newport News, VA  23605
Last modified Parkview Christian Academy Day is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Parkview Christian Academy Day Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top