Point Option Alternative School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Truth be told, this is a school for at-risk students. I don't mean the ones who are waiting to turn 18 to get larceny off their record or the ones with more suspensions than C's on their report card but those who are probably sinking under in the conventional public schools. I came into Point Option in 10th grade with a GPA barely touching 1.3 and I am now in my senior year progressively exceeding a 2.8 and graduating a semester early. Not only did my grades dramatically improve but my outlook on my future education and future careers flourished. The teachers are wonderful, enthusiastic, and always willing to help. The student body doesn't consist of more than 70 students but they're all the most congenial peers you'll ever have and everyone fits right into the 'Point Option Family' within their first week. Undoubtedly the best decisions I've ever made.

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted November 26, 2007
it is a great school to attend and i enjoyed every moment at that school. the teachers are great and they give great attention based on the students needs.

Posted September 12, 2007

Point Option Alternative School
606 Denbigh Blvd, Newport News, VA  23608
Last modified Point Option Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Point Option Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top