Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principal Ms Honeycutt should retired or quit she thinks that just because she is seen everywhere in the building it makes a difference well it doesn't if your presence makes no difference why come she always got something to say instead of running her mouth she need to address the concerns I had it out with her the first day of school and I will continue to have it out with her until she change her approach. Her school dropped the ball and said my child was good to go and start school and on the first day they said unfortunately she couldn't because they needed her shot record well I gave them her shot record and her new one wasn't due until 3 weeks after school started after going to the school board I was able to take her back on the first day so that informed me that Honeycutt isn't educated enough on what is and isn't required for her students and its more to life than just showing up and I see why her staff don't know much because she should do a lot more teaching her staff the proper procedure every time I walk in that school its a different protocol from a different person get your staff on the same page lady. Whoever is in charge of ordering the items for the school lunch should be fired they are always out of something and don't have anything to substitute the items how do you not have anything to drink for the kids for breakfast and the pickup and drop off procedure for the pre-k students is unsafe instead of going to the office they have you go around back through the unlocked unsupervised fence where the other students are having outside recess to go knock on the teacher back door where they usually don't hear you knocking How much security are you providing if your allowing parents to come in a unlocked gate where twenty plus kids are running around it wouldn't be hard for a sex offender to snatch a child from school grounds while pretending like they are going to go pick up a pre-k student I will be taking this to the head board and the only reason they got a two star because my child teacher is excellent teacher my son has gained so much knowledge in a short period of time and he challenges him to strive harder if your child has to attend this school make them breakfast and take their own lunch drop them off and pick them up yourself and just be aware that everything everyone knows there is always a different protocol

Teachers need to be careful wot there words amd how the speak to children. Teachers are supposed to be role models for are chikdren and outti g forth effort if a student isnt able to do so.....stuff def needs to change and have more teachers on board for the ones that need the extra work.

I was very excited about this school until my son actually started. I believe the teachers care about the students but I did not get that same feeling from the principal, Mrs. Honeycutt. The classrooms are very large and the discipline issues are overwhelming.

My oldest child has attended Willard since Kindergarten, and is a current fifth grader. We love this school, and feel like it is a family-friendly atmosphere. The PTA is doing so much for the children, and the teachers and staff are truly caring. I am considering private school for middle school, but will keep my younger children in this wonderful NPS school until then.

The school has a warmth to it the minute you walk in. It is a great place for children to learn.

This is one of the Best schools in my area, the staff has an excellent dedication to it's students and their families for parental and family envolvement. My daughter loves it and her 'special teacher' as she states.

I have 2 children at this school and this is the best school I have had my children in keep up the good work

Last modified Willard Model Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.