Norfolk, VA

Posted June 16, 2014
This school is best to be avoided. They built a new school, Which is great, but the old problems still exist-- bullies, troubled children, incompetent teachers, rude office workers, and bureaucratic administrators. All of this outweighs any positive aspects of this school; therefore, not worth your time! Thanks to all of this, my son will no longer be attending this school.

Crossroads School 5

Posted April 09, 2011
I LOVE crossroads elementary. They make every child feel very special, and will sit and spend time with you one on one, like children need at that tender age. I attended this school, and going through the hardest of times, I was always drawn out to feel on top of every one else. This is the best school of every school I've been through, and has definitely been the one to make me feel, the most important, the most likely to achieve my goals, and help me want to strive for more. Crossroads Elementary is an overly-exceptional school.

Crossroads School 5

Posted June 21, 2010
My son has went to Crossroads from K- 2nd. He's now going into 3rd. I haven't had any problems w/ the school. My son is an A-B student. All the teachers he's had have been wonderful. Mrs. Beers is doing a wonderful job. As far as "drama" I've not seen any. It's up to us parents to make sure our kids know how to act in school and out. No we can't hold their hand all the time but it's up to us to teach them right from wrong. Can't depend on others for that! Keep up the great work Mrs. Beers!!

Crossroads School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
Wow im really surprised by what parents have wrote my son has went to scholl from pre-k-4th grade hes about to go into 5th i havent had any problems at all he is learning well... And for mrs.Beers shes not as bad as they r saying at all!!! its not a bad school as for the drama dont make none and there wont be any!!

Posted March 17, 2010
The school is not up to any standards compared to the school my child attended before. My child has lost any desire to learn or attend school. My child has been dumbed down coming to this state. Her teacher is a lazy person and expects them to 'figure it out' as part of her core fore teaching. In the state of Texas, students are taught and not expected to have prior knowledge. Horrible teacher and school all together.

Crossroads School 0

Posted June 25, 2009
The principal is worthless, and she is so afraid of some parents she bends the rules for some and not others...I hate that my youngest has to even go there, the drama is ridiculous.

Crossroads School 3

Crossroads School 2

Posted September 27, 2005

Crossroads School
8021 Old Ocean View Rd., Norfolk, VA  23505
Last modified Crossroads School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroads School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top