Bad
Good

I honestly do not like the school Lake Taylor (coming from a student) but everyone's opinions aren't going to be the same. Lake Taylor is un-accredited and hasn't been for the past 5 years, the students make it hard for the teacher to teach because of the amount of disruptive behavior...EVERYDAY, the fights are terrible, and the disrespect is way beyond words. But. There are a FEW positives about Lake Taylor; the sports are ALWAYS #1 in the district (football especially), the NJROTC program is good if you're considering joining the military,and there are a few good teachers here. Other than that, please consider going on zillow.com and start searching for districts that are located near Granby, Maury, or Norview, because this is NOT the prison...I mean the school you want to send your children to. :) Have a nice day!

I agree run the other way! In my opinion there are no Norfolk public schools that are any good!

Run the other way!!! Do not allow your child to go to this school!!! If you can't afford Private School, don't move into this district. Principals and teachers DO NOT CARE!! Teachers will tell the kids they only teach there to get their loans paid off.

im glad the njrotc program is having so many kids working harder and most of us wanna go to places like vmi and hardverd

Teachers do not care. The education for the kids are not challenging. Teachers are not involved in students academic success towards college. My daughter tells me almost every day she has no work.

It is a great school and has some fantastic students and teachers

I love being a Titan because I have one of the best teachers in the world! You see, I don't come from a the best of homes. My teacher is like a mom to me, only better because she really cares about my grades in all classes not just in hers. She buys me school supplies when my folks don't have the money. She does this for all of her students. Her class is fun too. She makes us want to learn.

This is a review from a student and I feel that the school is good overall, but occasionally I've had my gpa become lower because toward the end of the semester a teacher shoves some new notebook requirement down my throat even though it had nothing to do with me because I knew the material and had top test scores. Pushing that to the side other then having teachers giving students pointless assignments that have nothing to do with learning the material in the course this school is very good and I'm glad I've been a student at Lake Taylor for the past 3 years.

As a sutdent at Lake Taylor, I belive that the education that I have recived during my four years has been better then one I could have gotten at another public high school in the district. The school is also a shock to some because of the good behavior of the students and the accademic excellence that the school has over all.

Last modified Lake Taylor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.