Norfolk, VA
Students enrolled: 1,327

Posted March 03, 2014
I agree run the other way! In my opinion there are no Norfolk public schools that are any good!

Posted February 13, 2014
Run the other way!!! Do not allow your child to go to this school!!! If you can't afford Private School, don't move into this district. Principals and teachers DO NOT CARE!! Teachers will tell the kids they only teach there to get their loans paid off.

Lake Taylor High School 5

Posted January 30, 2012
im glad the njrotc program is having so many kids working harder and most of us wanna go to places like vmi and hardverd

Posted August 27, 2010
Teachers do not care. The education for the kids are not challenging. Teachers are not involved in students academic success towards college. My daughter tells me almost every day she has no work.

Posted September 16, 2009
It is a great school and has some fantastic students and teachers

Posted May 08, 2008
I love being a Titan because I have one of the best teachers in the world! You see, I don't come from a the best of homes. My teacher is like a mom to me, only better because she really cares about my grades in all classes not just in hers. She buys me school supplies when my folks don't have the money. She does this for all of her students. Her class is fun too. She makes us want to learn.

Lake Taylor High School 5

Posted January 13, 2007
This is a review from a student and I feel that the school is good overall, but occasionally I've had my gpa become lower because toward the end of the semester a teacher shoves some new notebook requirement down my throat even though it had nothing to do with me because I knew the material and had top test scores. Pushing that to the side other then having teachers giving students pointless assignments that have nothing to do with learning the material in the course this school is very good and I'm glad I've been a student at Lake Taylor for the past 3 years.

Lake Taylor High School 4

Posted October 17, 2006
As a sutdent at Lake Taylor, I belive that the education that I have recived during my four years has been better then one I could have gotten at another public high school in the district. The school is also a shock to some because of the good behavior of the students and the accademic excellence that the school has over all.

1384 Kempsville Rd, Norfolk, VA  23502
Last modified Lake Taylor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Taylor High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top