Bad
Good

I would not consider lindenwood a safe school for children. They keep doors unlocked with out staff being present there. Teachers make a big deal about me walking my child to class even when I sign in with office and present my I'd. But yet will let a random person walk around freely without going to the office. Staff members are so senseless and careless.if we can't protect them...... who will? Most definitely not lindenwood.

The teachers are great. The faculty is great. Everytime my husband or I have anything we need to address with them, they are more than helpful.

This school is pure fun. Of course in every school there will be a bunch of bad kids, but there at good ones out of the bunch. They have tutors, keep parents in touch by sending home letters, and excellent teachers. They activities are enjoyable. It's not hard to pass, just pay attention, listen, and do your work. I say this school is awesome!

I actually worked at this school as a reading tutor and I did my undergraduate practicum there. The teachers that I worked with were good, but I cannot say I was impressed with the staff as a whole. If you want to hear a lot of yelling and belittling of children...visit Lindenwood. Unfortunately the teachers do not treat the children with respect.

Last modified Lindenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.