Little Creek Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2013
Excellent,hardworking and passionate teachers and staff! Little Creek has come along and continues to prove negative feed backs wrong. Kudos to all the staff!

Little Creek Elementary School 5

Posted July 18, 2011
We have really enjoyed this school. We think highly of the teachers and the hard work that they put in

Little Creek Elementary School 2

Posted July 23, 2010
I was really disappointed in Little Creek Elementary. The teacher sare wonderful but the administration (principal & vice Principal) were deplorable. There does not seem to be a high regard for safety nor parental involvement. It's difficult at best to even speak with the principal. The staff was always friendly and accommodating and the teachers were supportive and they loved my little boy. But it is difficult to work with the teachers with the higher ups refusing to change anything.

Little Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2010
We are very happy with Little Creek for our kindergatener. The teachers are good and the school is orderly. I would give it 5, but some of the parents are very trashy and the parking situtation is just as described previously.

Little Creek Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2008

Little Creek Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2008
I was very disappointed with this school. I do not feel they were onboard when it came to my daughters special needs. Nothing in that school was exceptable to us. Plus the parking was just a mad house. Someone even hit my car and took off... Sad really...

Little Creek Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2008

Little Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2008
My daughter went to the best elem school in chesapeake (B. M. Williams), so i was told. Then she had to transfer when she entered 1st grade, i was told when she that her reading level was very very bad. But right now after attending little creek elem her ready level has went up drastically.... Her teacher is great and always keeps me informed of her progress and degression.. I really appreciate all the help, kindness, caring and just overall great people in that school.

Little Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2008
i was highly disappointed with the leadership and discipline of this school because it is not there at all. saftey not a concern, in order for discipline action to be taken someone has to be seriously hurt if you are in a certain group. on the flip side teachers are great, well above what i expected for any school

Little Creek Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2008
i was very disappointed with this school. The teachers are good and do a good job even with kids with special needs. The problem is the leadership is not good at all and needs to be improved. The kids safety is not a major concern compared to how the school looks to the city and state officials at having problem kids. My kids went to this school for 5 years and there are better schools within the system that they now attend.

Little Creek Elementary School
7900 Tarpon Place, Norfolk, VA  23518
Last modified Little Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top