Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My grandson has been going to Parkdale for over a year now. I love all the people that work here. Everyone has been nothing but wonderful to my grandson since the day he has arrived. He has learned so much. I am sad that this will be his last year there as he will be starting Kindergarten in September. Although, I am happy that he will still be able to attend before, and after school here.

Go take a tour and see for yourself, the entire place is filthy. It also smells. Please do not leave your children in their care!

My son has been at Parkdale since he was 8 weeks old. It is difficult to drop him off at daycare when I go to work, but the teachers in the infant room are extremely friendly and care for him wonderfully so I feel at ease at work knowing he is well taken care of. Parents can drop in at any time, and every single time I have stopped by, the teachers are engaged with the children. This is a wonderful place for your baby if you are looking for small teacher to child ratio with people who really love the kids!

They lose staff frequently, which causes for chaos among the classrooms and lack of consistency. There are far too many kids in some of the classrooms. The owner is very nice. The Director and Assistant director (directors daughter) are rude and have nasty attitudes. Most of the teachers, themselves are great, when they are in the classrooms.

My 4 year old started here in September and she absolutely loves it. The lasses are small (8-9 kids) and the classrooms are clean and organized. I love knowing what my daughter has learned that day (written on a chalkboard outside every day) and getting her art/classwork in a folder daily. The teachers are amazingly nice and attentive. The hours for the school are wonderful and while a little pricey, I think totally worth it for the experience my daughter is receiving. She's learning so much (months, days of the week, sight words, rhymes, math, etc.) that it's hard for me to keep up with her quickly growing knowledge. My daughter loves doing her homework and can't wait to bring her drawings to her teacher. She even asks me to take her to school on Saturday and Sunday. I'm very glad we opted to go with Parkdale and will be sending my son here next year.

This is such an amazing place for your child to grow.and learn. The staf are amazing and very professional. Mrs T goes above and beyond to.make things right and makes you feel right at home. Treshell is so sweet and has made my sons learning experience there fantastic and my family adores her.

My daughter has been attending Parkdale since she was 18 months old. She is now 3 1/2. She absolutely loves it there! I am a student who is going to school to be a teacher, so I know what to look for in a school environment. Parkdale has it all! The staff is wonderful and supportive. My daughter has learned so much there! I am expecting now, and plan on sending the new baby to them. I can't say enough great things about this school.

Last modified Parkdale Private School is a Private school that serves grade K