Parkdale Private School 1

Posted September 21, 2014
They lose staff frequently, which causes for chaos among the classrooms and lack of consistency. There are far too many kids in some of the classrooms. The owner is very nice. The Director and Assistant director (directors daughter) are rude and have nasty attitudes. Most of the teachers, themselves are great, when they are in the classrooms.

Posted November 21, 2013
My 4 year old started here in September and she absolutely loves it. The lasses are small (8-9 kids) and the classrooms are clean and organized. I love knowing what my daughter has learned that day (written on a chalkboard outside every day) and getting her art/classwork in a folder daily. The teachers are amazingly nice and attentive. The hours for the school are wonderful and while a little pricey, I think totally worth it for the experience my daughter is receiving. She's learning so much (months, days of the week, sight words, rhymes, math, etc.) that it's hard for me to keep up with her quickly growing knowledge. My daughter loves doing her homework and can't wait to bring her drawings to her teacher. She even asks me to take her to school on Saturday and Sunday. I'm very glad we opted to go with Parkdale and will be sending my son here next year.

Posted October 18, 2013
This is such an amazing place for your child to grow.and learn. The staf are amazing and very professional. Mrs T goes above and beyond to.make things right and makes you feel right at home. Treshell is so sweet and has made my sons learning experience there fantastic and my family adores her.

Posted September 22, 2010
My daughter has been attending Parkdale since she was 18 months old. She is now 3 1/2. She absolutely loves it there! I am a student who is going to school to be a teacher, so I know what to look for in a school environment. Parkdale has it all! The staff is wonderful and supportive. My daughter has learned so much there! I am expecting now, and plan on sending the new baby to them. I can't say enough great things about this school.

Posted April 20, 2006
My son started Parkdale at 14mths and stayed until he was 3 1/2. Unfortunately I relocated and had to switch schools. However, I have yet to find a better school and atmosphere. Everyone there is great!!!! The teachears work well with the children and there was something to take home everyday to show what the kids had done that day. The staff is to die for. They know each and every student and parent by name. And they do all they can to assist you in anything you need. It is a great school. I would recommend Parkdale to anyone.

Posted November 17, 2005
my daughter has been going to parkdale since she was 1 and now shes turning 3 in december and the expierence has been great. she has learned so much and her social skills and her ability to learn is outstanding. I would recommend this school to anyone.this is my first child and i know how mothers are afraid to leave their first with child with but you don't have to worry much with parkdale.

Posted February 22, 2004
Our daughter has been attending Parkdale for over a year now. She is learning important information as well as having the time to interact with other children. I really like the school because they encourage parents to be involved w/ the school & the learning activities.

Parkdale Private School