PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 15, 2010
I am a graduate of McLea and I still consider the formative years of preschool - 6th grade to be the most important foundation for the success of my life. McLea taught me how to learn in a safe environment; it nurtured my self esteem; it instructed me with the finer points of manners and how to be a proper young lady; it guided me through languages and mathematics, literature, science, and all of the academic subjects to help me become successful in life. I am grateful to McLea and the teachers for putting me on this path. Today, I own my own business, I attended Ivy league schools, and I believe my foundation at McLea is critical to my success.

Posted July 26, 2007
I found McLea School to be a fun, safe, positive and caring learning environment. Education is important to the administration and staff, but the caring approach that they take with each child is astounding. I feel my child is getting a top notch education in this small school.

Mclea School 4

Posted June 05, 2007
The school is little and personal. It is great and the teachers are very nice.

Posted April 13, 2005
It is a wonderful school for my kids to be at because it is small (pre-k to 5th grade) classroom environments where they are able to get one on one attention with their work. All of the parents are involved with their kids work and with the teachers daily. Also if there was ever a problem, the teachers are there to help out as much as possible. They have an before school and after school care from 630am to 530pm. My kids have receive excellent reports and I feel they are getting the quality of the education because the teachers reach for the highest level in the classrooms and with 3 different types of grades in each class (preschool to pre-k),(Kindergarten to 2nd grade), and 3rd to 5th grade), my kids are actually doing 1st grade level work when they are only Kindergarteners.

Mclea School