Posted September 05, 2013
My 9 and 4 year old attend this school and we LOVE IT. The staff is fantastic and the ratio of students to teachers are perfect. Greenhill Farms just celebrated 30 years of education. This school is known for producing outstanding students. If you are looking for a great school, come to Greenhill Farms! You will be amazed.

Posted January 23, 2012
My son is currently enrolled in Pre-K 3 and went to this wonderful school for Pre K 2, I have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers are like family and what my child is learning is top notch. He is in Pre K 3 and already is sounding out words and learning about the seven continents. He knows how to write almost all the letters of the alphabet and is not even half way thru the end of school. I would recommend this school to everyone who wants a great challenging education for their child/children.

Posted March 19, 2004
I have two little boys ages 4 & 5 that attend this wonderful school. I hope that my children will be able to attend this school until they get to middle school. I just love their way of teaching and the way they make my children feel safe. They also make me feel very good about my children being there for all of those hours of the day. I am very pleased with everything my children have learned since they have been there. The teachers are just wonderful and great. I could not have sent my children to a better school.

Greenhill Farms Christian Academy
969 Philpotts Road, Norfolk, VA  23513
Last modified Greenhill Farms Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Greenhill Farms Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top