Alpha Beta Cappa Academy 1

Posted November 06, 2014
School have knats and lots of flies went on a tour and it smells old and mildew ..teachers are very nice ...needs to be renovated

Alpha Beta Cappa Academy 5

Posted March 08, 2012
Alpha Betta Cappa Christian Academy is a great school my son is 4 years old and is so advance. He has been going there since he was 2 years old. He speaks very clear and has an extensive vocabulary for his age. They also teach Spanish, they go on field trips to Norfolk State University and use the computer lab regularly. They go to chapel where they sing religous songs and prayers. The teachers are very professional and intelligent. The facility has two in ground swimming pools where the children swim daily in the summer. This school has many ammenties, it is worth the money because I can see that my child is actually learning and is very advanced for his age group. In addition the school is small enough that all the students and teach know each other. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Alpha Beta Cappa Academy 5

Posted December 10, 2010
I loved the staff, they were always happy to assist with what ever the needs were. The teachers were superb with one-on-one teaching skills (Christian Atmosphere). By the time my grandson entered public school, he was so advanced in his class that his teachers would always use him as an example for being so prepared of the class/subjects. I highly recommend this school. As a matter of fact, my daughter has enrolled her daughter to attend. This academy is definitely producing our new leaders of the world. Thank you Alpha Beta Cappa Academy! Keep up the great work.

Alpha Beta Cappa Academy
7425 Chesapeake Blvd., Norfolk, VA  23513
Last modified Alpha Beta Cappa Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Alpha Beta Cappa Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top