PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My kids have gone to pinnacle academy since 2012. It was a tight knit community those first few years where the teachers and parents communicated regularly and kids were learning because they had structure and a caring environment. Enter 2016 under new administration and things have gone in the worst direction possible. New admin has a focus on testing, not teaching. There seems to be a revolving door for the teachers who either quit mid year or were not given proper support so they were forced to seek employment elsewhere. My 3rd grader has been through 3 teachers to date this school year, the current one has given her 2 weeks as of May. You can imagine how far behind the kids have fallen. When I approached admin, nothing was corrected. It was just as far as telling me suggestions were appreciated on what can be done. My 7th grader has been through 2 homeroom teachers and 3 math teachers, again just this year alone. I have to say this sweet little school is dying a slow death and it is very sad.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

This year we are under new administration and things have gone in the worst direction possible. New admin has a focus on testing, not teaching. They don't form a connection with home and school, which was a huge plus with previous admin.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Currently the school is not retaining teachers for even a semester, so it has been very inconsistent for the kids.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Homework is assigned usually through a program called ixl. It is lazy for the teachers to assign this to everyone and is basically busy work instead of meaningful practice of a concept.

My son has been going to this school since he was three. We are very happy with teachers ,education quality.

I am just so happy and more than satisfied with the education, attention from the teachers.. Highly recommend for a bright future of the kids.

I have three children currently enrolled at Pinnacle. The teachers are very communicative with parents and address any concern at any time. Pinnacle has a lot of parent support as well. The students are smart and happy. Pinnacle has so many great after school programs such as Odyssey of the Mind, Future City, Science Olympiad, FLL Robotics, Math Counts, etc. I highly recommend this school.

Pinnacle Academy is almost like your second home, warm and friendly with no compromise on quality and discipline. The students benefit from small classrooms and concentrated attention from professors, many different afterschool activities provided and much more! My son is eager to go to school almost every morning and is able to join many competitions and activities both in and out of school. It's worth the money considering all that the school has to offer and I cannot imagine a better school for my child.

This is our first year and I have two kids at the school. I am very happy with the academic as well as the social aspect of my child's education. The school is advanced in curriculum and all the staff is always available to help kids and discuss any concern. The teachers know my kids very well and challenge them to work to their potential. They offer lots of after school activities and students are participating in competitions outside of school. My children love going to school every day and they can't imagine going anywhere else.

Pinnacle Academy has caring administrators, teachers, parents, and students that create an amazing school community. I love teaching in a small class environment, because I can get to know each of my students as individual learners to help them grow and reach their full academic potential. I see so much joy and enthusiasm for learning across the school every day. I also appreciate all the exciting events that happen over the school year, including Family Fun Nights, STEM Night, History Bee, Science Fair, Future City competition, National Geographic Bee, First Lego League, Pi Day, fun field trips, and the big variety show. I am happy to be a part of the Pinnacle Academy family.

Last modified Pinnacle Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8