Oakton, VA

Posted February 19, 2013
Our daughter is in the 1st grade and has been at Pinnacle for 2 years. There are so many reasons that we really like this school, but mainly, it is the personal attention, small class sizes, emphasis on respect and character education and challenging academics that keep us enrolling her each year. They have very good before and aftercare options for working parents. Also, not as expensive as most of the private schools we looked at in the area!

Posted November 22, 2012
I am happy to send both of my kids to Pinnacle. I love how the teachers to guide the parents to help their kids. Very friendly staff. I was impressed to get a call to get informed about my kids behavior ( very minor) in the school so that I could talk to them same day when I see them. It is very convenient to be able to send both 6 years and 3 years to same school. It is very helpful to be able to leave kids early and pick up late with their before school and after school program fr a working parent like us. Thank you Pinnacle being there always for us.

Posted November 03, 2012
Great school. Excellent teachers and staff working together to create a safe and warm learning environment and reaching out to the level of the child. Class ratios are small. I cannot imagaine a better place for my children.

Posted October 22, 2012
I have 3 kids in this school and I love it. The teachers are great and the curriculum is excellent and atmosphere is friendly. My kids transferred here from another private school, the transition was seamless and they where welcomed with open arms. I am also very pleased with the school's focus on Science and Math. this is my second year and we are definitely staying here until graduation

Posted October 17, 2012
All my three children are attending this school. My first impression ( after public school) was my kids like to go this school. Wow! . Kids see the school as an extension part of our family . School admin visited our home, all teachers and staff knows the kids by first name. Impressive

Posted March 09, 2012
This is a small and great school that puts students in the center of their operation. I am happy with may daughter's progress. Thank you Pinnacle Academy!

Posted February 07, 2012
great school environment, great and friendly staff and affordable tuition...5 stars.. I recommend Pinnacle Academy to everyone who is looking for great education with affordable price for their kids.

Posted March 03, 2011
School leardership is great, curriculum is challenging in math (especially for middle grades), terrific teachers from K-8

Posted October 18, 2010
Hi everybody, I don't know any other word to explain this great school.... Excellent. I have 2 children in this school. We are so happy just like other parents. Thanks Pinnacle.

Posted September 20, 2010
I am a parent with three children at Pinnacle Academy. I like his school because of its exellent teachers, strong academic programs (especially math and science) and the friendly school environment for my children.

Pinnacle Academy