PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
My son has been going to this school since he was three. We are very happy with teachers ,education quality.

Posted May 07, 2015
I am just so happy and more than satisfied with the education, attention from the teachers.. Highly recommend for a bright future of the kids.

Posted May 02, 2015
I have three children currently enrolled at Pinnacle. The teachers are very communicative with parents and address any concern at any time. Pinnacle has a lot of parent support as well. The students are smart and happy. Pinnacle has so many great after school programs such as Odyssey of the Mind, Future City, Science Olympiad, FLL Robotics, Math Counts, etc. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 28, 2015
Pinnacle Academy is almost like your second home, warm and friendly with no compromise on quality and discipline. The students benefit from small classrooms and concentrated attention from professors, many different afterschool activities provided and much more! My son is eager to go to school almost every morning and is able to join many competitions and activities both in and out of school. It's worth the money considering all that the school has to offer and I cannot imagine a better school for my child.

Posted April 21, 2015
This is our first year and I have two kids at the school. I am very happy with the academic as well as the social aspect of my child's education. The school is advanced in curriculum and all the staff is always available to help kids and discuss any concern. The teachers know my kids very well and challenge them to work to their potential. They offer lots of after school activities and students are participating in competitions outside of school. My children love going to school every day and they can't imagine going anywhere else.

Posted March 21, 2015
Pinnacle Academy has caring administrators, teachers, parents, and students that create an amazing school community. I love teaching in a small class environment, because I can get to know each of my students as individual learners to help them grow and reach their full academic potential. I see so much joy and enthusiasm for learning across the school every day. I also appreciate all the exciting events that happen over the school year, including Family Fun Nights, STEM Night, History Bee, Science Fair, Future City competition, National Geographic Bee, First Lego League, Pi Day, fun field trips, and the big variety show. I am happy to be a part of the Pinnacle Academy family.

Posted March 16, 2015
Excellent care and individual attention for our kids. Student oriented education. Very informative and accessible staff. Great after school activities.

Posted March 16, 2015
Pinnacle Academy provides a great education for the price. The class sizes are small and the children get individualized attention. There is emphasis on not just education but also social interactions. The school also has a wide variety of clubs and events kids can participate in.

Posted March 15, 2015
I have 2 children at Pinnacle Academy and I'm so happy and thankful that they're getting the best education for the private tuition. The administration and teachers are amazing, dedicated, and go above and beyond to make sure each and every child is developing their best. My son is in 2nd grade and daughter in 4th grade and both have been here for 2 years. They're thriving and learning so much everyday and love their teachers and small group of classmates. I very much appreciate the small classes and each of my children get a lot of attention...which I think is critical during these early learning years. Another advantage of being a small school, everyone knows each other and frequently, the upperclassmen give the youngers waves, high fives, hugs,...it's comforting to see how close this student body is. The school offers many opportunities in First Lego League, Fairfax County Science Fair, National Spelling Bee/Geography Bees, Future City, Odyssey of The Mind, Science Olympiad, and other STEM related competitions. This school has consistently ranked in the top for all of these competitions every year. It's no wonder with such dedicated faculty and parents.

Posted March 13, 2015
We have a son enrolled in Kindergarten for the first time this year. For us it has been worth the investment because it is a comfortable environment for him. He spent the first few years at home and so the smaller class size we feel has been a good transition for him. It has also been a good transition for us. It's comforting for us to know the names of all the students in his class and to know his teachers so well. We'll keep him in as long as we can afford it mainly because he loves it so much and that's worth the money.

Pinnacle Academy