Pearisburg, VA

Posted July 09, 2007

Giles High School 5

Posted January 26, 2006
- a former student
I attended Giles High School for three years and graduated from there as well. My previous school experience was spent at Christiansburg High School, which is also in the area. While I was very reluctant to change schools as a rising sophomore, I soon realized that Giles, while far smaller and culturally different from Christiansburg, had much to offer. I became involved in many extracurricular activities, achieved leadership positions in several, and became close to several teachers. While Giles is a very small school, it is very clean, efficient, and well-supervised. A renovation in 2000-2001 gave it new facilities. The sports program is good, as the varsity football team was State Champion in 2005. I am so glad I attended Giles, and I would strongly recommend it to any parent or new student.

Giles High School
1825 Wenonah Avenue, Pearisburg, VA  24134
Last modified Giles High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Giles High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top