Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My Son has several medical conditions that this school goes behind helping with. His aid is wonderful and his full IEP members are very caring and want all the students to succeed. Please go see for yourself, don't just trust what people say out of anger or frustration.

Worst teachers and principal ever. I'm so incredibly sorry for the children at Macy. I can only pray someone with a brain and a heart will take over this school.

A wonderful environment and caring and deticated teachers. My son enjoys school very much and has liked every teacher he has had.

As a child I went to many schools across several states but I have never seen a school system like this! The teachers could care less and act like children. And don't bother with the principle or school board in Giles they won't even return a call. I'm ashamed to send my children to this school and am homeschooling next year. I'm not the only parent who feels this way we are all at a loss as to what we can do?

My school has gone down hill in the past few years. The punishment system is inconsistant and some of the teachers are either burned out or under qualified. I understand it is a hard job but some of the things that goes on there border on sexual harassment and assult between students and nothing is done. It's a good old boys town and time for this mom to move on with her daughters before they think this behavior is normal in the real world.

Last modified Macy McClaugherty Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.