Pearisburg, VA

1 star

Posted June 22, 2014
Terrible shame this school is in such bad hands. The kids suffer because of the irresponsible teachers that could care less and Jared Rader is a joke!

Posted March 01, 2014
As a child I went to many schools across several states but I have never seen a school system like this! The teachers could care less and act like children. And don't bother with the principle or school board in Giles they won't even return a call. I'm ashamed to send my children to this school and am homeschooling next year. I'm not the only parent who feels this way we are all at a loss as to what we can do?

Posted May 31, 2010
My school has gone down hill in the past few years. The punishment system is inconsistant and some of the teachers are either burned out or under qualified. I understand it is a hard job but some of the things that goes on there border on sexual harassment and assult between students and nothing is done. It's a good old boys town and time for this mom to move on with her daughters before they think this behavior is normal in the real world.

Macy McClaugherty Elementary/Middle School
1001 Henson Ave, Pearisburg, VA  24134
Last modified Macy McClaugherty Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Macy McClaugherty Elementary/Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top