Posted October 07, 2013
Teachers are wonderful, but the student life is not one in which I'd want my children around. There are better options in Rockingham County, such as Broadway High School or even Turner Ashby High. I would not recommend Spotswood High.

Spotswood High School 2

Posted June 01, 2011
This school is definitely a small town high school. There are very few programs available during or after school. There is only Advanced Placement Class available. This school will need to grow a lot to become a good school.

Posted July 24, 2010
I graduated from SHS in 1993 and enjoyed the social experience. My academic preparation left a little to be desired. Case in point: I took a basic grammar exam my first day of law school and received the third lowest score of the entering class. Maybe I shouldn't point the finger at the school but should point the thumb back at the sometimes lazy student instead. But I still feel like other kids were better prepared than I was.

Posted September 08, 2007

Spotswood High School 5

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted August 24, 2007

Spotswood High School 5

Posted August 17, 2007
Great sports programs, great band, awesome after school activities, friendly and helpful staff, amazing teachers, nice facility, wonderful school.

Posted July 23, 2007

Posted March 20, 2007
- a former student

Posted September 12, 2006
- a former student
I'am a former student and I graduated from spotswood in 2004. I really enjoyed my time there and already miss spotswood. All the teachers were great and strived to get each student involved and did everything possible to help each student succeed. As for the administration they did't seem to be interested or involved.

Spotswood High School
368 Blazer Drive, Penn Laird, VA  22846
Last modified Spotswood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spotswood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.