Bad
Good

My son went here and my daughter currently goes there. I absolutely loved her K and 1st grade teacher and hope that I am just as pleased with her 2nd grade teacher.

I am excited about the update to the building, which was my only complaint about this school. The teachers are wonderful; we have really been blessed by the quality of teaching in my son's classrooms. He has also enjoyed the gifted program.

I really do enjoy this school. My daughter gets a quality education and is challenge daily to strive for more. The principle is tough, but she runs a really good school, considering when she took it over a couple of years ago it was a mess. Now the scores are in the 90's and they have excellent teachers. Some of the older post do not speak to how much this school has changed compaired to four years ago, but I am here to reassure that it is an excellent school on of the best in Portsmouth and I am proud my daughter attends.

I must admit I was a little leary about sending my three kids to Churchland Primary & Intermediate school. My kids had just left a DOD school overseas and I wasn't sure they were going to get what they need at Churchland. I am consistently updated on my kids' progress in school and if there is a problem I feel more than comfortable to speak to thier teachers. Mrs. Freeman, the principal, is professional and dedicated. I don't believe all the parents are as involved as they can be in thier children education; but the teachers are doing up thier part.

This is my son's second year at Churchland Primary and I must say I'm not impressed with the administration or staff. His teachers last year were average as well as his teachers this year. Overall the school is Ok at best.

Last modified Churchland Primary & Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.