Bad
Good

To many fights the kids don't listen the teachers can't teach our wont teach it's like a giant zoo they need to close the school down it so raggedy and infested with bugs

I am a 1987 graduate of I.C. Norcom High School. It is well known that Norcom is the best school around with regard to pride, academics and respect from the other schools. The history of Norcom is long and the love and respect for the Maroon and Grey runs deep. It is worthy of your child's presence and then some!

I am a current student at I.C. Norcom and this school is horrible. The teachers are rude and they don't care if you know the material they teach or not. This school has some of the worst test scores for SOLs in the district. Also, this year they are making everyone wear uniforms on Mondays. You also have to join a club or you will fail (this I can understand, but the uniforms? No no no).

I am a 2005 graduate from I.C. Norcom, and I must say this school is full of pride, tradition as well as great ethics in education. When I attended there the Principal who is now deceased push for the SOL'S that was his drive. He cared as well as the teachers there. They motivated the students there to achieve short as well as long-term goals. Many of the teachers there aren't there for the money but for the students. Many are alumni as well. I.C. Norcom as educational values which dates back to when the school was located on ' Turnpike' as well as traditional values which I don't think other school in the city have. I.C. Norcom is like family after leaving you still fill close to the old friends as well as staff and you will be suprised who knows you by name! This is a Great School!!!!

I am a current student of I.C.Norcom High School and its the best school in portsmouth. Most of my family have went to Norcom and love the school. if you live in portsmouth and you are wonder what school your childs to go to it should norcom

I C Norcom has provided my children with an excellent education. I'm proud to have sent both of them there. They both score high on their sol's. The atmosphere is warm.

I.C.Norcom is a Great school to learn at.The teachers are well-rounded and will work with you to help you understand the work.All the principles here have outstanding leadership qualities that enable them to do their job efficiantly and effectivly.there is a wide variety of classes and programs offered here.The band is the best.We have a untarnished record of Respect,Excellance,and Pride.Norcom is also a fully acredited high school. The the teachers are very conscerned about their students and encourage parent involvement.Sending a student here is a wise decision in all aspects.

Last modified I.C. Norcom High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.