Bad
Good

I.C. Norcom High School 1

Posted October 13, 2015
To many fights the kids don't listen the teachers can't teach our wont teach it's like a giant zoo they need to close the school down it so raggedy and infested with bugs

Posted December 22, 2013
I am a 1987 graduate of I.C. Norcom High School. It is well known that Norcom is the best school around with regard to pride, academics and respect from the other schools. The history of Norcom is long and the love and respect for the Maroon and Grey runs deep. It is worthy of your child's presence and then some!

I.C. Norcom High School 2

Posted August 14, 2013
I am a current student at I.C. Norcom and this school is horrible. The teachers are rude and they don't care if you know the material they teach or not. This school has some of the worst test scores for SOLs in the district. Also, this year they are making everyone wear uniforms on Mondays. You also have to join a club or you will fail (this I can understand, but the uniforms? No no no).

Posted April 17, 2009
I am a 2005 graduate from I.C. Norcom, and I must say this school is full of pride, tradition as well as great ethics in education. When I attended there the Principal who is now deceased push for the SOL'S that was his drive. He cared as well as the teachers there. They motivated the students there to achieve short as well as long-term goals. Many of the teachers there aren't there for the money but for the students. Many are alumni as well. I.C. Norcom as educational values which dates back to when the school was located on ' Turnpike' as well as traditional values which I don't think other school in the city have. I.C. Norcom is like family after leaving you still fill close to the old friends as well as staff and you will be suprised who knows you by name! This is a Great School!!!!

I.C. Norcom High School

Posted January 15, 2009
I am a current student of I.C.Norcom High School and its the best school in portsmouth. Most of my family have went to Norcom and love the school. if you live in portsmouth and you are wonder what school your childs to go to it should norcom

I.C. Norcom High School 4

Posted October 02, 2008
I C Norcom has provided my children with an excellent education. I'm proud to have sent both of them there. They both score high on their sol's. The atmosphere is warm.

Posted May 11, 2007
I.C.Norcom is a Great school to learn at.The teachers are well-rounded and will work with you to help you understand the work.All the principles here have outstanding leadership qualities that enable them to do their job efficiantly and effectivly.there is a wide variety of classes and programs offered here.The band is the best.We have a untarnished record of Respect,Excellance,and Pride.Norcom is also a fully acredited high school. The the teachers are very conscerned about their students and encourage parent involvement.Sending a student here is a wise decision in all aspects.

Posted November 27, 2005
As a student at Norcom I feel that it is a very good school. The teachers are great and they help us with stuff when we dont always fully understand. Everybody is very supportive of our other activities including clubs,sports,and mostly the band (which I am also apart of). Norcom is a great school.

Posted November 13, 2005
I am not a parent, but I think that I.C. Norcom is a wonderful high school. We have great Math, Science and Technology Magnet Program. This is my senior year at Norcom, and I believe that if I can make it then any the students can passed their SOLS. Being a senior is going to be the best and expensive experience in my life. Norcom has a wonder AP and DE department (great teachers who live to teach their wonderful students). Make sure you take all your SOLS and atleast take one D. E. or A. P. class course. - Debra Alston

I.C. Norcom High School 4

Posted August 31, 2005
I am not a parent, but I think that I.C. Norcom is a great high school. The Math, Science, and Technology magnet program is phenominal, which I shoul know because I'm in it. This is my senior year at Norcom, and going to this school is going to be the best experience in my life. I have alot of good experinces, the best one is the college classes that you can take, and have college credit before you get into college.

I.C. Norcom High School
1801 London Blvd, Portsmouth, VA  23704
Last modified I.C. Norcom High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
I.C. Norcom High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top