Portsmouth, VA

Posted May 12, 2015
This is one of the worst schools. The teachers seem to not care about the students or their education. The kids are unruly and out of control. If your child isn't a fighter or an aggressor -beware. My child comes home and tells me about fights at school several times a week! I cannot wait to move so he can attend another school with better education and control of the students.

Posted May 07, 2014
This school is by far the worst school that I have attended, not all of the teachers are professional about their jobs and do not take it seriously enough to care for their students. Further more their are very few diciplinary actions taking to avoid mishaps and bad children.

Posted May 07, 2014
I'm a student. I despise my school and all of the teachers. With an exception of a few teachers. A few others really needs to be kicked off of the premises immediately, and banned from any contact with students or other teachers. This school has a seriously bad curriculum, and the establishment should be abolished. No one deserves the embarrassment of having this school on their record. So, fellow students, rate this school for what it is.

Wm. E. Waters Middle School 5

Posted February 25, 2008
This is a great school. Everyone works hard and long to make sure our students are successful.

Wm. E. Waters Middle School 3

Posted February 08, 2008
Small class sizes are great. I do not approve of not teaching the basics year round (i.e. Social Studies for 1 Semester..etc) and not having Art, TechEd - etc.

Wm. E. Waters Middle School
600 Roosevelt Blvd, Portsmouth, VA  23701
Last modified Wm. E. Waters Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wm. E. Waters Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top