Portsmouth, VA

Posted March 26, 2015
I have to be honest, when we were zoned for this school.. I was nervous. I hadn't read great things about any schools in the area. I LOVE Emily Spong. My child loves it! The teachers and staff are wonderful!! The curriculum is outstanding for a preschool and my son has learned so much. The principal is sweet and really cares for the kids and the school. I could not be happier that my second will be here next year. I am sad that my oldest will be leaving! He has three teachers in his class and he adores all of them!

Posted February 06, 2015
My daughter absolutely LOVES her school! Though it is a pre-school for four year olds, it has highly exceeded our expectations. My daughter was in a private pre school a year and a half before Emily Spong and she was still a young baby but after attending Emily Spong and being in Mrs. Krummps and Miss. Jones class, she has blossomed and has learned so much. I have walked into her class with 16 other 4 year olds unexpectedly, and both teachers have always been patient and loving no matter what is going on. I have dropped her off at school and the other teachers as well as the principle have always greeted our daughter by her name with a smile. I understand a lot of military families come to the area and schools are at the top of the list to investigate when moving and I can assure you that your child would enjoy attending Emily Spong. The only advice I would give is hoping your child can be in Mrs. Krummp and Miss. Jones' class because they are the best. I am certain that Emily Spong has prepared my daughter to attend kindergarten and would recommend this program for any parent with a four year old.

Posted October 22, 2014
Amazing! My son had Ms.Massey and we all loved her! She made teaching fun and he enjoyed getting up everyday and going to school! I wish more Portsmouth schools were as good as this one!!

Emily Spong Preschool Center
2200 Piedmont Ave., Portsmouth, VA  23704
Last modified Emily Spong Preschool Center is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Emily Spong Preschool Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top