Portsmouth, VA

Posted November 16, 2014
I find the teachers at this school to be really caring and willing to work with the parents. The Jewish studies and the general studies are good programs and the school is like one big family.

Posted September 21, 2013
I have just moved to Virginia Beach and I am so happy that I found Toras Chaim. My kids love the school and their teachers! I am so glad to see them want to do their homeworks and assignments without any hustle. The school has the most positive impact on its students and is on a high educational level!!

Posted August 23, 2010
This school is a great school, my kids are very happy. The staff really cares about the children.

Toras Chaim