Potomac Falls, VA

Posted May 25, 2010
Had the option to go prep school but PFalls turns out bright, talented, mature students ready for the real world! They are the Best!

Posted March 08, 2010

Potomac Falls High School 1

Posted June 20, 2009
Its a bad bad school. Should be closed down :(

Posted June 19, 2009
I love Potfalls! it is by far the best school in the county despite the rumors that are spread. yes we do have issues, but wat school doesnt? we also have the highest graduation rate of all the schools around. speaking of graduation, i will be in 365 days! cuz exams are over as of today and i am officially a senior!! class of 2010 baby! all the wayyyy!

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009
I'm a Junior at PFHS, and I love it! The people are nice, the teachers are helpful, and the football games are a lot of fun. I keep a GPA of 3.5 in a tough set of classes, I believe that PFHS is doing a great job.

Potomac Falls High School 4

Posted January 03, 2009
i'm currently a junior at potomac falls, and i have a learning disability. I just have to say the school did everything they could to help me work with it. It took a while to get my IEP, but when i got it my grades shot up from D's and F's to A's and B's. Not only are they good with learning disabilities, but ESL and Special Ed. students, too. And almost all of the teachers are amazing. Not only for lectures but for counseling, too. I think its a great school, and a lot of people say bad stuff about us, but we really are a good school. the only bad thing is, we dont really have a set tradition. And we don't get the spirit support and extra curricular support i think we should get. Over all its a good school.

Posted September 08, 2008

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008
i go to PFHS as Junior I think this is a great school exspecially if you have a learning disability. At PFHS they will help you out.Although one thing i don't like is that everyone there is such and over achiever and if your not its kinda wierd to them.

Potomac Falls High School
46400 Algonkian Pkwy, Potomac Falls, VA  20165
Last modified Potomac Falls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Potomac Falls High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top