Prince George, VA

William A. Walton Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2014
I would give this school and overall the Prince George School district a zero or less than zero. My children have been to several different schools throughout our many moves and this school is by far the worst school my son has gone too and it's even worse at the high school. My children were so happy to leave. If you are a military family good luck with that, this school district just sees dollar signs with every military child. You would think with all the funding this school district gets they would have better libraries and as well as better services but they don't. Like I said they only see money when it comes to military children. As for the principal horrible is all I have to say.

Posted July 30, 2014
This school is amazing. My children have been going there for 3 years and the safety, communication, staff are top notch. I have LOVED my children's teachers and have nothing but wonderful things to say about ALL the staff at the school. We even had amazing Bus drivers. We recently moved and I wish my kids could have done all 6 years at Walton. I Highly recommend this school.

Posted May 22, 2014
Walton Elementary has improved every year we have been there. The teachers and staff are very friendly and caring. They go above and beyond every day to make sure our kids are getting the best education possible. The office staff is always smiling and willing to help. The new principle is the best I have seen in 8 years. I love Walton!!!

William A. Walton Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2011
As a military child, my son has attended 4 elementary schools in 4 states and he is in 4th grade. I am a very involved parent and volunteered 2 days a week at Walton for the entire 6 months my son attended while my husband was at his career course. I can honestly say that I was overjoyed to leave when our time was over in VA. This school lacks a friendly, energetic, or positive atmosphere. The curriculum is subpar in comparison to other schools in the nation and even VA. The environment can be changed depending upon who the teacher is but the curriculum will continue to lack as long as the administration remains the same.

Posted September 12, 2010
My Son goes to Walton & He loves it. I love the teachers & the staff that are at Walton. I couldnt ask for him to be at a better school. My Daughter will be attending Walton next year & is already excited about going.

William A. Walton Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter has had a wonderful year in Kindergarten. She has come so far over the course of the year, her teacher is an absolute saint!! Walton has been a great school for her!

Posted January 10, 2010

William A. Walton Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009

William A. Walton Elementary School 0

Posted September 03, 2009
Like everything in life this school has its strengths and weaknesses. Most of the teachers there are super people who really care about their students. Unfortunately I have experienced 2 bad ones in my years with this school and when I say bad I mean HORRIBLE! The sad thing is the administration will do NOTHING when you voice your concerns about these issues. This school is quick to want parental involvement when it is to their benefit but slow to get involved when you are not happy with the way your child is treated. So if you are looking for a parent friendly school like Chesterfield schools then this is not the place for you. I have never gotten to go on a field trip with my kid because the teachers pick who they want and usually it is someone they already know in the community.

William A. Walton Elementary School
4101 Courthouse Rd, Prince George, VA  23875
Last modified William A. Walton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William A. Walton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top