Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have many pbis lessons that develop students' understand. Each students voice is heard. Kids earn character awards too.

We moved from FAIRFAX from a school where there was no community feel. So far at BRMS we've attended Cornerstones, a PTO event, bingo, and feel great when ever we are in the building. Last week we attended Genius hour, who knew. Love it.

I am so happy with my sons experience with Blue Ridge. Yes the school lacks windows, and that is unfortunate. But it's the people inside that matter most. The principle has strong and inspiring leadership skills. The admin. staff are helpful and friendly. My son has had several teachers that he adores this year. There is positive peer pressure there to excell and make good choices.

My son is thriving at Blue Ridge. The teachers go above and beyond - They communicate frequently regarding progress. I'm thrilled with the school overall.

This is a very good school with excellent teachers. Everyone is attentive to students needs and students have many opportunities to become involved in different activities. Overall, Blue Ridge is an amazing learning environment.

Blue Ridge Middile School is a wonderful facilty, yet the teachers are STRANGLING! I'm not talking about giving too much homework, but there is a rule agianst everything you do! I am an 8th grade girl that cannot wait to get out of this school! Yeah sure the teachers teach well, and there is only a few i have a problem with, but the rest are good at their job, but i feel like the power gets to them. The gym floors are always filthy, and there are no windows; studies show students learn better in a sun-lit environment and even an extended time outside. Not impressed. Also we have various assemblies on bulling but in an event when it occours, nothing is done. It seems like each year it got worse for me, and everyone else. Can't wait for Loudoun Valley!!! GO VIKES!

Very rude staff. Unclean dirty dark. They do nothing about bullying. Would not recommend for all the money in the world.

Great. I love this school. When my son started here he had only been going to an American school for one year. We had lived overseas and he was really nervous about the whole Middle School thing especially from stuff he had seen on TV. He really likes the teachers and the support he gets.

First of all, dear student, you need to catch up on your grammar. A grammar teacher can only take you so far; the rest is up to your dedication and the efforts of and environment provided by your guadians. If your language as a middle school student is what I see it to be, I would look elsewhere to put the blame, not the teachers. Best place to start is yourself.

My son is in his first year at Blue Ridge and we are very happy with his experience. He is flourishing academically and socially. He is in one honor's class, which happens to be his favorite class. Blue Ridge has clubs and other things that students can get involved with (e.g. strings) and these I highly recommend because they expand the mind and promote friendships that otherwise would not have occurred. My son was picked on a little at Emerick Elementary but now has a click of about 10 friends. My son says that the teachers are in the hallways and near the lockers in between classes. This is a must for middle school and Blue Ridge is playing it by the book. The principal is also very visible. I see him almost every day standing outside with the riders. He actually talks with the students and they respect him as is evident in their body language and facial expressions. My wife and I feel like we really hit the jackpot with this school.

Last modified Blue Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.