Radford, VA

Posted September 16, 2009
Great students, great teachers, the best ever!!!!!

Posted March 21, 2005
As a 6 grade student at Belle Heth I think that Belle Heth is a very good school. the teachers are very helpful. they help with homework and class work. But while at Belle Heth I have leared things I never dreamed I would learn at a pubic school. While at Belle Heth I have learened how use a compurter more than I already knew how. I have learned to play an instrument and read music in band while at Belle Heth. To be successful at Belle Heth you have to work hard and have fun while being rectful. And I would reccomend Belle Heth to any one in the grade level 4-6 to go and to have fun doing so.

Posted May 25, 2004
Outstanding, a description of Radford City Public Schools as a whole. Belle Heth, in particular, has a very inviting atmosphere where students can prosper. Parents and students are called by name and treated with utmost respect. All staff are courteous and talented. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. I would also encourage others to reside in the City of Radford and enjoy the wonderful quality of life and the top notch school system.

Belle Heth Elementary School
151 George Street, Radford, VA  24141
Last modified Belle Heth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Heth Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top