Radford, VA

Posted June 25, 2009
Great School, Ranked Among Top 100 High Schools in the Nation look us up!!!! Academically Outstanding! Not a better High School around

Radford High School 0

Posted April 26, 2008
Radford High School is a great school and Iove it. I will be graduating this year and I found RHS to be a good for excellance as well as acheivement.

Posted March 26, 2006
I also agree with this parent. I have two children that graduated last year 2005 from Radford High, and I find it to be a great school. I also agree that the smalller the classrooms the better the student learns more than from a crowded classroom where the student cannot get that individual attention that he/she may need...

Radford High School 1

Posted March 12, 2005

Posted February 10, 2005
I have two graduates of Radford High School, the most recent in 2004. Small class sizes and personal attention were a wonderful aid and helped them both get a firm start in college. Excellent athletic programs (especially football and soccer) as well as marching band.

Radford High School
50 Dalton Dr, Radford, VA  24141
Last modified Radford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Radford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top