Posted February 20, 2014
Both of my daughters go to ACE and just love learning there. It has very strong academic foundation and has excellent staff. my older one is in 2nd grade and younger one in preschool,but both are picking up so fast and we are very happy and fully satisfied with ACE.

Posted February 13, 2014
We are the proud parents of a Sr. Kindergartner at the Academy of Christian Education. This is our son' second year at ACE and we can't begin to explain what a wonderful experience it has been. The staff and teachers have been outstanding and always go the extra mile to encourage the kids succeed. We would highly recommend ACE to any parents. The school has been a blessing.

Posted February 11, 2014
This the third year our kids have been at ACE (currently Sr. K and 2nd grade) and the primary reason why we have stayed with ACE all this time is due to their strong accelerated academics. It lays the groundwork for the kids to grow and learn in an environment that is challenging and encourages their students to excel and grow, in a Christian based school.

Posted February 11, 2014
I am a proud parent of a Jr. Kindergartner at the Academy of Christian Education and words can't explain how great of an experience my daughter is having. Not only is she loved by the staff and her peers, but she has learned to read, write, and complete addition problems. She is academically above her peers in the neighborhood and its all thanks to ACE and their amazing staff! I highly recommend this school where your child will not only learn, but is loved and encouraged to succeed like family.

Academy Of Christian Education 4

Posted February 10, 2014
I am parent of Sr-Kindergarten student. ACE has taught my child to read at an early age. The phonics foundation is good.

Posted February 10, 2014
I am Olivia. I am almost 6 years old now. I have been with ACE for almost 2 years. I like the school very much. Every day at ACE is so much fun along with learning. I like the summer camp too, because specials is fun, we color, we plant things, and it's awesome.

Posted February 06, 2014
ACE is a wonderful school. The teachers are nurturing and caring and the academic curriculum is very strong. Both our children have been at ACE for 2.5 years now and it's gratifying to see how much they have learned. Our kindergartner writes whole sentences in cursive and sounds out all the words she writes with the phonics she has learned. We feel fortunate to have discovered ACE.

Posted February 05, 2014
My daughter started Junior-K, I was initially anxious if she would like the transition from Pre-K to school. The best part is that my daughter love school uniform, they not only have a good academic program, they also teach good moral science, they have accelerated reading and math with different groups based on a child's level. They have science, manners, computers, logic, foreign language as well as a variety of camps (chess / Lego s/ Odyssey of the mind to name a few) at kindergarten level. The ACE focuses on quality, childcare. Our School Owners, Directors and Professional Teachers always put communication first, especially when it comes to informing parents of our child's daily care and activities.ACE has talents of highly trained teachers and educational directors to prepare our child for social and academic success. My daughter has offered ample opportunities to develop her natural curiosity and creativity through exploration and discovery, guided by caring teachers who cultivate these moments for lasting understanding. Thanks, to ACE I truly believe this is an excellent school in Reston, VA.

Posted February 05, 2014
Our son started Pre-K at ACE in 2012--currently in his Jr. K year. We could not be more pleased with the results of him attending this school. The combination of the curriculum and Christian foundation is excellent. The staff has always been communicative with us, and most importantly, caring to our son. We would (and do) recommend this school to everyone.

Posted February 05, 2014
This is a great school for my kids. I have twins in Preschool and initially i was nervous how structured the school was, but I have seen tremendous growth in my girls. They love their teacher, they are learning so much and the school has always been very flexible to my needs. All the parents are very involved. My kids come home so proud of what they learned and how much they know. I am glad i found this school and would recommend it to anyone

Academy Of Christian Education
1808 Michael Faraday Court, Reston, VA  20190
Last modified Academy Of Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Academy Of Christian Education Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top