PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (24 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (24 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (27 responses)

I have seen substantial improvement in my daughter since the time she started going to JrK last year. The teacher is very caring, takes an interest in her development and keeps us updated regularly about the progress. My daughter goes to her class cheerfully which was not the case at the other school she went too last year. The front staff is very helpful, approachable and knows everyone by name, which I think is remarkable ! Overall I am quite happy at ACE and would give high marks for their attention in advancing academic studies.

Amount of homework: Agree

I ve seen tremendous improvement, from there reading skills to math. ACE has outstanding staff. It feels like a second home when you walk into the door. You are always greeted with a warm, sincere smile. Any questions/concerns are addressed right away.

My both son’s go to ACE. My Elder one is attending ACE from past 6 years and younger one is from 3 years. We are very happy with Teachers and School. Both of our kids love ACE and we are very proud of them. We have seen lot of progress academically and they are ahead in curriculum and academically challenging. We like the commitment that each teacher shows to our kids especially the third grade teacher Mrs. Spainhour and my younger one love’s Mrs. Francis. We truly believe this is an excellent school in the area and highly recommend this school to any parent looking for their child's academic success. The school has been a blessing.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school has over exceeded my expectations ! Be it curriculum, patience, response, encouragement, challenges, opportunity or attention to details..

I love the school because it is organized well. My kid loves her teachers because she may feel ease to learn and live in the school. ACE is my best choice I made for my kid!

Both my daughter and my son are with ACE for 5 years from preschool to the second grade. The reading program is advanced, the teachers are loving and empathy. We are fortune to the part of ACE family.

This is an excellent school which is truly child centered. They value each child as an individual and cater to their own needs. The school is a happy place and has a warm welcoming environment. I have never seen such a caring school. My son is going to ACE school since 4 years. Great curriculum, great staff, and I feel very much safe and comfortable while my son is in this school. I proudly say that my sons cursive writing is awesome only because of the teachers efforts on encouraging the writing skills. We are very much happy that ACE is introduced 4th grade this year. School encourages district level competitions. WE are thankful to the teachers and We highly recommend the ACE to the other parents.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I simply love the Academy of Christian Education school (ACE). The staff, curriculum and the after school programs are great. My daughter has been going to ACE for two academic years and we have seen amazing improvements in her academics and social development. It has been a great learning experience for my daughter and I highly recommend ACE!

Last modified Academy Of Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-2