Reston, VA

Posted March 04, 2015
My older daughter went to ACE for kindergarten. She spent most of her first 5 years in China and knew little English, but one year in ACE made her to pass fairfax county ESOL screening and doing great in schools afterwards. She always thinks ACE as her favorite school. Now my younger daughter is in ACE too. She loves ACE and her teachers. From my two daughter's experience, I think ACE has excellent teachers, provides the best educations and has affordable tuition.

Posted February 26, 2015
Choosing ACE has been the best decision we have made for our girls. Before coming to ACE, our twins were in an un-structured preschool, not wanting to go to school. During our school tour, we were most impressed with ACE's strong academic program as well as the loving and caring environment. However, we did have some doubts about how our girls would fare in an academically accelerated program like ACE? We transferred to JrK in the middle of the school year. ACE teachers and staff have made every effort to make them feel loved, secure, supported, and encouraged. Our twins have been very happy since attending ACE. Now in SrK, they both have made immense progress socially, emotionally, and academically. Now they miss school on non school days. ACE has also managed to make learning so much fun!

Posted February 25, 2015
ACE is a wonderful school that provides a very strong academic foundation for their young students. The teachers are caring and nurturing. The staff are personable and helpful. Our children love ACE.

Posted February 25, 2015
We transferred our daughter from a public school to ACE on the second day of this school year and we are glad that we made right decision. ACE is a very organized, efficient, academically excellent and caring private school. The carpool teachers unload kids and their backpacks from cars in the morning with smile. The front desk teachers greet kids with hugs and smiles when they step in the school. Class teachers are always smiling. Kids there start their every single school day with love, warmth and happiness. My daughter loves her class teacher so much because the teacher teaches students in a fun way. As parent, we love the school and its teachers. I specially like the weekly reports that are sent home on each Monday with all the papers of the quizzes /tests taken in the previous week along with the class teacher's comments on the cover sheet. By looking at these weekly report, you know exactly how your kid is doing in school academically, socially and behaviorally. Overall speaking, I will definitely recommend ACE.

Posted February 24, 2015
I am a parent of a preschool child at ACE. My child loves the school and comes home very happy.We have seen a lot of progress both academically and also social skills too. The teachers and staff are all so loving, caring & very accommodating . We are so happy to have made the right decision in choosing this school for our child and would highly recommend it . - Parent

Posted February 24, 2015
Our son has really grown since attending Pre-K at ACE. His teachers and the staff have gone out of their way to welcome him and to help him progress both academically and spiritually. He is a boy who is full of life and energy and his teachers have adapted teaching methods to help him succeed. We highly recommend ACE to anyone looking for a Christ-centered and academically-focused school. We are truly blessed to call ACE our school home.

Posted February 24, 2015
I am a Parent of a Senior-K student. My daughter has been going to ACE Academy since Pre-School. I have seen her flourish and enhance her skills in past 3 years. This is an excellent school where the teachers and the administration take a very good care of kids.Their academic level is outstanding and the biblical education is amazing that helps them understand about God and his ways. I have always been impressed with the way they discipline kids using "Love and Logic" and have always encouraged parents to try the same. I am glad my child goes to ACE.

Posted February 24, 2015
I am a parent of a preschool child and a 1st grader at ACE. The minute I walked into the school for my first tour, I knew this would be the perfect school for my boys. It was warm and pleasant. Both of my kids had to be transferred to ACE during the mid-school year, and as expected, they immediately felt home from their 1st day. All the teachers and staffs have been very caring and accommodating. I truly appreciate how they discipline kids with "love" and go extra miles to help kids progress. Plus the communication level that we have with teachers and staffs has been amazing. ACE certainly has the accelerated and academically challenging curriculum which my boys enjoy every aspect of. Their biblical education is wonderful that my kids start implementing the ideas in their lives. We truly believe we made the right decision and look forward to many years at ACE.

Posted February 24, 2015
ACE is the best kept treasure in northern Virginia. This school is the best in academic and challenging sometime but staff and principle are the sweetest and wonderful people who are ready to help in all the way. I am so glad I chose ACE.

Posted February 23, 2015
My daughter & Son have been attending ACE for 2 years now. We have been very happy with the school and the teachers. Both our kids love the school and always come home happily. I've seen a lot of progress academically in my kids and they are very much disciplined. The curriculum is effective and academically challenging. With the phonics and reading skills they teach put my kids ahead of 1st grade reading level when they finished the Kindergarten class. I find the teachers and the staff very accommodating. I would highly recommend this school!

Academy Of Christian Education
1808 Michael Faraday Court, Reston, VA  20190
Last modified Academy Of Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Academy Of Christian Education Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 86 reviews. Top