PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (27 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (23 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (21 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (21 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (24 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (24 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (17 responses)

Posted February 29, 2016
I have seen substantial improvement in my daughter since the time she started going to JrK last year. The teacher is very caring, takes an interest in her development and keeps us updated regularly about the progress. My daughter goes to her class cheerfully which was not the case at the other school she went too last year. The front staff is very helpful, approachable and knows everyone by name, which I think is remarkable ! Overall I am quite happy at ACE and would give high marks for their attention in advancing academic studies.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 29, 2016
I ve seen tremendous improvement, from there reading skills to math. ACE has outstanding staff. It feels like a second home when you walk into the door. You are always greeted with a warm, sincere smile. Any questions/concerns are addressed right away.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted February 29, 2016
we have seen amazing improvements..They are always there with a smile and provide a very warm and loving environment. The academics and extra curricular activities are also great..

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 29, 2016
Right from the admin staff to the class teacher they all work with you making you feel like a part of one big family. My both child's learning has amazingly improved ever since they joined this school.

Posted February 29, 2016
My both son’s go to ACE. My Elder one is attending ACE from past 6 years and younger one is from 3 years. We are very happy with Teachers and School. Both of our kids love ACE and we are very proud of them. We have seen lot of progress academically and they are ahead in curriculum and academically challenging. We like the commitment that each teacher shows to our kids especially the third grade teacher Mrs. Spainhour and my younger one love’s Mrs. Francis. We truly believe this is an excellent school in the area and highly recommend this school to any parent looking for their child's academic success. The school has been a blessing.

Grateful to: Teacher

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 29, 2016
Excellent staff, strong foundation and more over ,a smile on my Son's face everyday..The staff has always been communicative with us, and most importantly, caring to our sons..

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 29, 2016
This school has over exceeded my expectations ! Be it curriculum, patience, response, encouragement, challenges, opportunity or attention to details..

1808 Michael Faraday Court, Reston, VA  20190
Last modified Academy Of Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-2