Posted June 10, 2014
My child's school is excellent. Their teachers has more experiences. We would like to chose this scholl.

Posted June 08, 2014
Aldrin Elementary is an AWESOME school! My kids love it, I love it!The faculty is like extended family. The teachers go out of their way to make sure the children understand. Mr. Wolfe and Mrs. Gist are excellent in their leadership! Mrs. Walker, the registrar, is absolutely the sweetest woman you could ever meet! The parents are extremely involved here. I am currently looking to move, but I plan to stay in the school district so that my children can stay at Aldrin.

Posted February 23, 2014
Aldrin has been compared to a prep school based on the parent involvement, which is immense! I think there has been a HUGE improvement with the new principal, Shane Wolfe. He is highly visible, engaged with the students, and seems very committed to excellence in an extremely demanding (wealthy) North Reston environment. The administration needs to me much more respectful, aware, and transparent during the Advanced Academic selection process. Mrs. Lewis is wonderful, but there is an elitist and dismissive approach if your child is not one of the "chosen few."

Posted December 05, 2012
My child started kindergarten at this school and although we moved to CA for his first grade year, it took the move to really solidify what a superb school Aldrin was for my child. I throughly enjoyed my child's teacher (Mrs. Salcedo and her TA Mrs. B) We miss them and their cheery attitude immensely. My son always felt attended to and close with the both of them. The ynurtured great friendships and really took each child into consideration for all the activities and stations. The school overall is clean, manicured and colorful. The office staff is friendly and generally knows each child. The principal (at the time) was okay, no real likes or dislikes. I enjoyed the school as well as my child but we especially enjoyed the dynamic team of Mrs. Salcedo and Mrs. B.

Posted August 08, 2012
My son went to Kindergarten this year and going to grade 1 this year. We love this school. Teachers are great

Posted July 23, 2012
My daughter loves this school . She is really enjoying the school. Her teachers are so nice and taught her so many things apart from syllabus.Teachers extract the skills from the students with lot of positive encouragement .I strongly recommend this school.

Posted May 17, 2011
My son is going to Aldrin for the past 3 years. He loves his school. The school maintains good standards, he moved from a private school to this school. The management is strict and at the same time encourages kids in different activities. The teachers are very nice. They work on the issues with kids in a positive manner.My son learned alot and involved in many activities. We are very happy with Aldrin.

Posted January 24, 2011
My daughter loves this school. The teachers are very nice and encourage kids to think and do things independently. I love the atmosphere and the involvement of the PTA in the school. The office staff is kind, polite and answered all our questions. I give this school a 5 star rating.

Posted December 15, 2010
This is a wonderful school with great classroom teachers and specialists. The office staff is very welcoming and helpful. Highly recommend the area to anyone looking for a friendly neighborhood school.

Posted October 21, 2010
Kindergarten teacher is very good. I completely trusted her. I felt so much better with her. I wish if she could teach all the grades.

Aldrin Elementary School
11375 Center Harbor Rd, Reston, VA  20194
Last modified Aldrin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aldrin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top