Richmond, VA

E.S.H. Greene Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2005
This is a school with great administrative leadership. We are really sad that the principal will retire this year. She has worked very hard to keep our children educated and safe despite the crime in our neighborhood. Our school needs more male teachers, sports and extracurricular activities. Parent involvement is extremely low but we have a super PTA. The Treasurer and President has worked very hard and devoted countless hours helping the children!

E.S.H. Greene Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2004
Greene school is a very good school. The staff are very helpful and responsive in all ways. We had the experience of dealing with 2 other schools in the district and Greene gets an A hands down. My children have continued to excel under the guiduance of great teachers in the kindergarden and fourth grade areas. The principal is sincerly interested in her students both academic and personal growth and her choice of staff members reflect her views in allowing children to do their best. When you walk into the office area, the secretary is welcoming and helpful, and parents are encouraged to participate in their childrens progression.

E.S.H. Greene Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2004
Greene Elementary school is a hard school for a child to adapt to when coming from another school district. The teachers and principal both feel this is something the child must deal with alone and no assistance other than from home.

E.S.H. Greene Elementary School 5

Posted March 23, 2004
Greene's staff is friendly, helpful and very dedicated. My 13 year old attended Greene and my six year old now attends the school and I don't have any complaints. The principal is wonderful and is always available for the parents. My 13 year old is now in middle school and is taking honor classes. My six year old is doing very well. They are very smart girls, but I also credit Greene's staff for their commitment. This is a great school and it gets an A+ from my family.

E.S.H. Greene Elementary School
1745 Catalina Dr, Richmond, VA  23224
Last modified E.S.H. Greene Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E.S.H. Greene Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top