Bad
Good

My son has been going to Redd Elementary 4 years. The school is excellent for a public school.

Upon enrolling my daughter into school, I really didn't feel too welcomed by the staff in the office. I admit that the registration didn't take too long, but I was standing there for periods of time waiting for assistance, while several women just stood there doing nothing. Also, in my opinion, I felt that their attitudes could use some evaluation and readjusting. Besides these are the people we are entrusting with our children. Often the success of the school, starts in the office.

They are really sweet with the kids when they are far beyond excellent.

This is my child's first year at this school and I feel the school is wonderful. The teachers are great, and there are many programs were parents can attend and participate in activities with their children. The teaches seem very concerned and focused on the children, and them learning all that they can. I have another child and I will be more than happy to send her to this school too.

Last modified Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.