Posted August 19, 2013
Swansboro is a wonderful School my daughter has special needs and they take very good care of her

Posted April 08, 2005
- a former student

Posted November 04, 2004
I would just like to say that Swansboro Elementary School is one of the premier schools in VA. My daughter started in the vpi program there last year and she is still a student there this year in kindergarten. Swansboro is just such a wonderful school. The teachers there are fantastic as well as the principal,Ms. Farr. They are so caring and nurturing to each and every student there at swansboro. If I had to rate this school on a scale of one to ten I would definitely rate them a high ten. Their curriculum is based on what our children should be learning today. Solid education values and morals that they can carry with them throughout life. I am sure that my daughter will continue to attend swansboro throughout her elementary school years. I cannot see her attending anywhere else. They are amazing!

Swansboro Elementary School
3160 Midlothian Tnpk, Richmond, VA  23224
Last modified Swansboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swansboro Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top