Richmond, VA

Henderson Middle School 1

Posted January 17, 2014
Henderson Middle is one of the worst schools you can ever attend because this school has the lowest Standards of Learning scores and the kids act like they just came out the wild. We have had a riot and a girl has gotten stabbed. Don't send your child to Henderson Middle School because your child will not learn anything.

Henderson Middle School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
I love Henderson because its the best school in the world. Im going to the 8th this year.

Posted January 14, 2008
I love everything about this school. They have great teachers and a good learning enviroment. My favorite teacher is the rt teacher Mrs.Webster and Mrs.Parker the 7th grade English teacher.

Posted August 09, 2006
I attended this school when I was in middle school and my 12 year now attends. I love the enviroment, which I feel encourages learning as well as prepares them for higher education. The school has an open enviroment which in plain terms means there are no walls.

Posted July 25, 2005

Henderson Middle School
4319 Old Brook Rd, Richmond, VA  23227
Last modified Henderson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top