Richmond, VA

Posted September 13, 2013
We love John B. Cary. Our daughter has attended several Richmond schools that we were not happy with. Only at Cary do we feel truly safe, happy, and secure. Our daughter has several medical issues but the staff has never failed to watch over her properly. The staff loves and cares for all the children and makes sure they get a great education and are allowed to have fun at the same time. The parents are friendly to one another and the teachers become like family. Everyone is welcome at Cary!

Posted January 23, 2013
I am a proud Cary parent of two scholar students. We moved from a well funded school district in Westchester ,New York. I couldn't be happier with my children's education! Cary does not get enough recognition as the other local schools do. The teachers at Cary are very committed and love their job. Our principal is a warm and accommodating woman with strong leadership skills. As a whole,the school is a close-knit family and I feel confident that you will feel the same!

Posted May 07, 2010
My family just moved here from CT and John B I find is one of the best schools my kids have attended

John B. Cary Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2009

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008
I have a 4-year old in the VPI program and I have been delighted with his progress. The emphasis on early literacy and numeracy, the teachers (Mrs. Brown is fantastic), the administrators (Mrs. Phillips is a great principal) and the general atmosphere of respect and learning led us to decide to keep our son there for kindergarten. I think Cary is going to be the next excellent public school in Richmond.

Posted February 05, 2008
I loove this school it truely cares about my chileds education and every thing. Soon my child will be great i thank God for this school.

Posted October 31, 2007
I have a child in the Pre-K program and I couldn't be happier. The school truly cares about their students and gives them many opportunities to shine.

Posted September 04, 2007
John B. Cary is an excellent school scholastically as well as staff and parent relationship. Mrs. Brenda Phillips Mrs. Patricia Banks And Mrs. Stinson are some of the best administrators I have encountered in quite sometime!!!!

Posted May 29, 2007

John B. Cary Elementary School
3021 Maplewood Ave, Richmond, VA  23221
Last modified John B. Cary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John B. Cary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top