Bad
Good

This school continues to serve the students, parents and community well. My daughter is in kindergarten reading and spelling short words. My son is in second grade continuing to learn more language and mathematical skills. What I like best about the school is its reading initiative. The school enforces daily reading skills by having a minimal of fifteen minutes per day for reading. I have successfully implemented that same rule at home which means that each day I know that my kids are reading at least thirty minutes a day. Keep up the good work Southampton!

My son is moving to second grade next year and is doing GREAT in Math and Science as well as speaking Spanish (English spoken at home) daily. My daughter was off to a slow start and has truly blossumed.

I am a very happy parent of an Honor Roll student, for all four marking terms. The teacher are wonderful the principal is great and is always involved, I have moved out of the area now and I still make a way to get my future 2nd grade student to this wonderful school. She has been there since K and If I have my way she will stay until that Grad day!

Southampton is a Great School! The teachers are caring, student-centered, and talented, the principal is extremely positive and supports her teachers with enthusiasm, the facility is very good, and the programs are extensive (including band and a string program). My only wish was that parents were more involved in the PTA. Could we have meetings on other nights than Tuesday, perhaps? White families need not fear that their children are few in number, the school is very inclusive and continues to bring in more diversity. Happy Parent of a Pre-K Southampton student.

Last modified Southampton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.