Richmond, VA

Posted May 25, 2011
I went to this school when I was younger i graduation from there. I have 3 kids and my oldest daughter graduated from Carver before we moved over Southside. The staff at Carver some of which I was attended is still there 20 some years later is excellent and supported they are there for you when you need them. They treat your child like family they make sure they get it done and to suceed in life. I love my Carver Peanut Family this school is awesome.

Posted July 27, 2010
As my child attended this school, he did so much improvement that I would tilt my hat to the principal, teachers, and staffs for thanking them. My son might has special needs but he loves this school and everyone. This is a wonderful school.

George W. Carver Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008

George W. Carver Elementary School
1110 W Leigh St, Richmond, VA  23220
Last modified George W. Carver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George W. Carver Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top