Thomas Jefferson High School 5

Posted September 25, 2014
The teachers care and the community takes ownership in the school. Overall a positive outlook.

Posted July 31, 2013
I was once very proud to be a part of the Tee Jay staff. No longer can I say that! We experienced at least 3 fights a week in our cafeteria. Even though we all new this was the hotspot, our principal never came to the cafe! Our school was totally out of control this year. Many staff including myself feared for our safety. Three retired principals were sent to help our principal run the school! The principal did not have the good grace to be embarrassed. It will be no surprise to anyone if our SOL scores are in the tank. Only a change in administration will save our school.

Thomas Jefferson High School 5

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted July 24, 2008

Thomas Jefferson High School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
My child attends this school and I am very impressed with the staffs professionalism and of course how they have a heart and real genuine interest in each child at this school. They took on the challenge and I look forward to her success during her tenure there.

Posted July 19, 2005

Thomas Jefferson High School
4100 W Grace St, Richmond, VA  23230
Last modified Thomas Jefferson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top