Richmond, VA

Posted October 29, 2010
School spirit inspite of budget cuts. This high school needs bleashers so that the kids can have real home games.

Posted October 01, 2010
This school could use a lot of impreovement. My son is a jun ior and he talks about how the teachers are disrespectful. The receptionist is rude as heck. The attendace record wrong .hoqw do you mark my child absent but you tell me he was in class all day and then here come letters from truancy. Nobody cares not even downtown office. I've tried. I hate city schools

Posted March 29, 2010
This my first year at George Wythe high and I do not enjoy going there. I was in meadowbrook High for my 9th grade year and the environment and the teachers' attitudes are a big difference. The teachers at George Wythe, the majority of them if you walk into a class thy are most likely sleep, not in class or just not keeping the attetion on the class nor the students. My 6th period teacher and sometimes racist, and isn't fair with her students, she gives a student that curses at her a passing garde but when it comes to a student that does there work, and stay in class they receive a needs improvement, I'm not saying the other student doesn't do there work but I don't feel that is fair.

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted April 03, 2008
All of the schools in Richmond are in very poor condition. We are rating the school, not the students who attend. A lot of the teachers have a bad attitude and seem to come to work just to collect a paycheck, or gain some experience so they can teach somewhere else. All of the schools in Richmond city should have been rebuilt years ago. When I was attending city schools we wondered where the money was going. The books are old, the student s desk and chairs need to be replaced, and there is a horrible bug infestation. If there is any improvement it would be to the football field and that even is marginal at best. I can remember being so embarrassed when students from outside the It would be nice to see some improvement because it would show that someone cares. David Hoover, Richmond City School Graduate.

George Wythe High School 3

Posted April 03, 2008
The school could be so much better if the parents played a bigger part and the 9th graders buckeled down more

Posted January 08, 2008

George Wythe High School 0

Posted November 05, 2007
George Wythe is a very dangerous school that needs lots of attention. If I could send my children to another school I would.

George Wythe High School 0

Posted October 08, 2007
I believe that some of the most talented and promising young adults have come from this school

George Wythe High School
4314 Crutchfield St, Richmond, VA  23225
Last modified George Wythe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Wythe High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top