Richmond, VA

Armstrong High School 2

Posted September 23, 2013
Armstrong High School is full of caring teachers and students who are willing and want to learn, unfortunately, there are always a few students, who make it bad, for the school as a whole. What would really make the school better, is to just put the kids who are disrespectful, violent and ignorant beyond measure out! Stop tolerating their foolishness, so the teachers can teach, and the students can learn. It is time to make the students and parents more accountable, and stop putting the total blame on teachers. As a parent, I have been inside Armstrong and seen teachers go the extra mile, with their time, patience and their money, to help the students. Armstrong isn't a perfect school, but it has the potential to be a great school, with the right support from the parents, students and the community.

Armstrong High School 4

Posted August 24, 2013
I've been attending Armstrong for a year now and while the school as a whole itself isn't what it should be, most teachers are awesome! I wouldn't have expected to meet such warm, loving, caring people in such a violent place. I've gotten use to it and learned to avoid the drama, violence, peer pressure and the Gang affiliation. Being at Armstrong has taught me to control my temper and think about the best possible way to diffuse a situation. I'm not sure if I'm happy about attending the school but I'm sure I have learned very valuable lessons there . Lately, the school and student have made some improvements. I personally see my classmates more willingly eager to get involve in school, school activities.

Armstrong High School 3

Posted August 21, 2013
I've been attending Armstrong for three years now and while the school itself isn't what it should be, the teachers are awesome! I wouldn't have expected to meet such warm, loving, caring people in such a violent place. I've gotten use to it and learned to avoid the drama, violence, peer pressure and the Gang affiliation. Being at Armstrong has taught me to control my temper and think about the best possible way to diffuse a situation. I'm not sure if I'm happy about attending the school but I'm sure I have learned very valuable lessons there.

Posted July 25, 2013
This school is the absolute WORST school I have ever been to. Its dirty, bugs crawl all through the school, and the children are so disrespectful and rude. I will always downgrade this school because it is just that bad. The teachers don't care, and the principal doesn't do anything about it. There is also a very high rate of violence at that school. I have never been so scared to attend some place like I have with Armstrong.

Posted May 11, 2010

Armstrong High School 4

Posted May 03, 2009
I think our school is a good school and no one should be afraid of us. We do have some intellegent students in our school. We also have a lot of smart people who makes wrong choices.

Posted March 05, 2009

Armstrong High School 5

Posted August 15, 2008

Armstrong High School
2300 Cool Lane, Richmond, VA  23223
Last modified Armstrong High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armstrong High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top