PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending school at St. Mary's since 2012 (pre k- 2nd) and absolutely LOVES it!!! It is a great school and we have a very strong community within. The teachers and staff are great and you can tell they really care about their students! :) I highly recommend St. Mary's to anyone looking to send their child to an affordable private school in Richmond. I am proud to be a part of the St. Mary's family. They have helped mold my daughter into the smart, morally sound, positive, compassionate child that she is. These kids are smart and they will have endless opportunities in their futures because of their strong educational foundation fostered with the love of God. If I could give them a 100 stars, I would! :D -Proud parent

My son is learning disabled. I had a meeting with the principal before the school year to submit his IEP and previous test scores. She agreed to have him as a student. She said he was so far behind she wanted to keep him back a year. They never followed his IEP. He wasnt resonable accomadated. They waited until May to tell me they can not accomadate my child. This is not a school for children with special needs they will not accomadate your child....but they will take your money until the end of the school year and then tell you they cant accomadate your child.

My son is in kindergarten and this is his first year at All Saints. I am very impressed with the way my son has grown not only academically but also spiritually. I am honored and proud that he is able to attend such a wonderful school!

I found this school for a relative and so far I'm impressed. So far it seems to be what the doctor ordered for my relative. I plan to send my child next year.

Students get a great education at All Saints! A wonderful, caring atmosphere created by dedicated teachers.

This wonderful little school which is 90% non-Catholic and 90% minority, is in serious financial jeapardy. In spite of that, the kids keep posting impressive test scores and are getting a great education. They need our support!

My son attends high school with many All Saints grads. It is a great place producing great students.

This is a wonderful school! I would not send my child anywhere else. My child is happy and loves her teachers. The atmosphere is open and friendly. The office staff is helpful and quick to respond to anything I need. The teachers are caring and want the best for my child. They are easy to contact and help my child learn in the best possible way. The tuition is affordable compared to many of the other Catholic Schools we looked at. I love this school! In response to the previous poster, I have never observed any favoritism, especially with regards to money. The school upholds the same policies for every parent, regardless of how much money they can donate. I have also never experienced anything other than the teacher being in charge of the class.

I would not send my child to this school. They show favortism to which ever parent can donate the most money. They also let the parent not the teachers run the class. After 2 years i have finally taken my daughter out

My daughter has attended All Saints since Pre-K and is now a rising 6 grader. We have loved it from day one. She has learned and grown so much with the help of caring teachers and staff, especially the office staff. The school enviroment is more like family. Hopefully, she will remain with All Saint until her 8th grade graduation.

Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8