PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted December 10, 2015
My son is learning disabled. I had a meeting with the principal before the school year to submit his IEP and previous test scores. She agreed to have him as a student. She said he was so far behind she wanted to keep him back a year. They never followed his IEP. He wasnt resonable accomadated. They waited until May to tell me they can not accomadate my child. This is not a school for children with special needs they will not accomadate your child....but they will take your money until the end of the school year and then tell you they cant accomadate your child.

Posted April 28, 2012
My son is in kindergarten and this is his first year at All Saints. I am very impressed with the way my son has grown not only academically but also spiritually. I am honored and proud that he is able to attend such a wonderful school!

All Saints Catholic School 4

Posted November 11, 2010
I found this school for a relative and so far I'm impressed. So far it seems to be what the doctor ordered for my relative. I plan to send my child next year.

Posted April 25, 2010
Students get a great education at All Saints! A wonderful, caring atmosphere created by dedicated teachers.

Posted April 24, 2010
This wonderful little school which is 90% non-Catholic and 90% minority, is in serious financial jeapardy. In spite of that, the kids keep posting impressive test scores and are getting a great education. They need our support!

Posted April 24, 2010
My son attends high school with many All Saints grads. It is a great place producing great students.

Posted September 12, 2009
This is a wonderful school! I would not send my child anywhere else. My child is happy and loves her teachers. The atmosphere is open and friendly. The office staff is helpful and quick to respond to anything I need. The teachers are caring and want the best for my child. They are easy to contact and help my child learn in the best possible way. The tuition is affordable compared to many of the other Catholic Schools we looked at. I love this school! In response to the previous poster, I have never observed any favoritism, especially with regards to money. The school upholds the same policies for every parent, regardless of how much money they can donate. I have also never experienced anything other than the teacher being in charge of the class.

Posted August 24, 2009
I would not send my child to this school. They show favortism to which ever parent can donate the most money. They also let the parent not the teachers run the class. After 2 years i have finally taken my daughter out

Posted June 16, 2008
My daughter has attended All Saints since Pre-K and is now a rising 6 grader. We have loved it from day one. She has learned and grown so much with the help of caring teachers and staff, especially the office staff. The school enviroment is more like family. Hopefully, she will remain with All Saint until her 8th grade graduation.

Posted December 15, 2007
I couldn't ask for a better place to work. The students are interesting and ambitious. The teachers are caring. It's a wonderful, family-oriented school.

3418 Noble Avenue, Richmond, VA  23222
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top