Richmond, VA

Posted April 16, 2009
This is an outstanding school!!! I love this school and have sent all my kids here. My kids like this school a lot. The teachers are very friendly and the kids are also. You won't regret sending your kids here.

Posted April 16, 2009
This school is fantastic. Especially the high school. I love it here. They have great programs and a great academic program.

Posted April 16, 2009
Okay well my daughter is a high school student at this school and she loves it. The academic program is amazing and challenges the kids. They have extra-curricular activities such as art, and a gymnastics team. There are many field trips in high school. This year the high school went to Ireland, England, and Wales. The seniors went to California. If you send your kids to this this school you won't regret it!! The grade schools are superb as well.

Posted May 06, 2008
I'm a former student of Richmond Academy, and I wouldn't trade the years I spent there for anything. I am still very active in supporting the school, even though I don't have children of my own. Academically, Richmond Academy can compete with the best schools. They provide a well-rounded curriculum and have developed a wonderful set of extra curricular activities for the student body. There is also a strong spiritual emphasis, which I believe is extremely important. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to providing the best they can for each and every student.

Richmond Academy 3

Posted April 15, 2006
The academic programs are absolutely awful. My student transfered out and has had to take a tremendous amount of classes in order to graduate because of their limited abilities as a school and staff to provide a quality education that meets the standards that our society expects our children to adhere to. The art program was excellent when they hired a professional teacher, it is still good. The other extracurricular activities are non-existant. The level of parent involvement is good, especially for the parents on the board or who work for the school. They are the only ones who have any influence over the school. The school is run by a few people and not governed with the interest of the students at heart.

Richmond Academy