K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Richmond Academy has provided our children with a top-notch education in a Christ-centered environment. The teachers are caring, dedicated and professional.

Our two daughter attend, have excelled academically, and are growing spiritually. The teachers are awesome. Very safe school. Love the new location.

This is an outstanding school!!! I love this school and have sent all my kids here. My kids like this school a lot. The teachers are very friendly and the kids are also. You won't regret sending your kids here.

This school is fantastic. Especially the high school. I love it here. They have great programs and a great academic program.

Okay well my daughter is a high school student at this school and she loves it. The academic program is amazing and challenges the kids. They have extra-curricular activities such as art, and a gymnastics team. There are many field trips in high school. This year the high school went to Ireland, England, and Wales. The seniors went to California. If you send your kids to this this school you won't regret it!! The grade schools are superb as well.

I'm a former student of Richmond Academy, and I wouldn't trade the years I spent there for anything. I am still very active in supporting the school, even though I don't have children of my own. Academically, Richmond Academy can compete with the best schools. They provide a well-rounded curriculum and have developed a wonderful set of extra curricular activities for the student body. There is also a strong spiritual emphasis, which I believe is extremely important. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to providing the best they can for each and every student.

Last modified Richmond Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12