Richmond, VA

Landmark Christian School 5

Posted April 10, 2010
I'm a student at Landmark Christian School and i just started going there this year and i already love it. It is truly a great school.

Landmark Christian School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
I'm a student at Landmark and have been going there since kindergarten. The teachers are great and we're also taught in the Christian view. Our principal always says 'We are not a private school; we are a Christian school.' Landmark has great extracurricular activities such as a variety of sports, yearbook staff, and cheerleading. I will surely miss it when I graduate.

Landmark Christian School
4000 Creighton Road, Richmond, VA  23223
Last modified Landmark Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Landmark Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top