All Saints Letsy Ann Memorial School 5

Posted May 16, 2013
My son started at 2 years old. Around the time he started, he witnessed a traumatic scene and began to act differently.The teachers and director were very supportive and worked hard with him. They also worked diligently to potty-train him, they always keep in contact with me if there is misbehavior or incidents, and he began reading at 3 years old. Now that he is 5 (just turned 5), he is reading on a first grade level, doing math, and is excited to come to school each day. They teach the children discipline, and feed the children hot and healthy meals for breakfast and lunch. I am a teacher and I am more than pleased with the education my son is receiving.

All Saints Letsy Ann Memorial School

Posted April 22, 2009
My son started at this school at the k3 level. He was 3 years old and writing his name in cursive. This is a remarkable school. My son is reading and doing math above his age level. The teachers are wonderful and believe in discipline and hard work. I love this school and recommend it to all.

All Saints Letsy Ann Memorial School
2001 Royall Avenue, Richmond, VA  23224
Last modified All Saints Letsy Ann Memorial School is a Private school that serves grade K
All Saints Letsy Ann Memorial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top